Milan @ Haywood week 5

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

47 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Fair enough. And for clarity from the other side I heard what I heard Milan fans  yelling at their coaches and also heard quite an argument between what I presume was a parent and a coach after the game. Haywood has "bad" fans and I'm sure Milan does as well. Unfortunately, all teams do.

Did not see this post before I made my last post. Have a lot of respect for what you said and agree with it 100%. 

11 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Happens every Friday night. Usually people don't whine incessantly about it on social media

I’m sorry I thought you said in a previous post this never happens. So Haywood normally sits in the visitor stands at home and home stands on road and tries to bait the opposing crowd. Must be a new thing. I will be ready for all the Huntington fans in our stands next week. 

56 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

I don’t have any knowledge of the situation, but it’s not good sportsmanship for one fan base to heckle another.  I hate to hear of incidents like this.

I think y’all play them at Haywood. Just expect a group of guys siting on your side trying to bait you and making fun of you if your losing. Not cheering. But this is normal every Friday night according to reddyrebel6 at Haywood and don’t whine because they will get offended.

25 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

I think y’all play them at Haywood. Just expect a group of guys siting on your side trying to bait you and making fun of you if your losing. Not cheering. But this is normal every Friday night according to reddyrebel6 at Haywood and don’t whine because they will get offended.

Seems you are mixing up replies and twisting things to different quotes, but go ahead and whine. Ask Covington if they had any trouble last year. I hope Milan is proud of you on here whining and diverting from the game played on the field. I'm out on this topic.  Seems you want to talk about anything but the game.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But people don’t want to hear that. When you mention travel, money from gates, fewer non region games, etc. none of that matters to people on hear. They would much rather say Milan was running from the Boogeyman….

That is because they were running from the boogeyman.... Regardless if you want to admit it or not, it is true. The gate, travel, region game is pitiful. 

No one shames Milan for doing it, I personally, think it is a smart move.....

We have hashed this out several times before.... I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

31 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

That is because they were running from the boogeyman.... Regardless if you want to admit it or not, it is true. The gate, travel, region game is pitiful. 

We have hashed this out several times before.... I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. 

So, please refresh my memory …. Did Milan and SGC voluntarily play up from 3A to 4A, or did their size carry them to 4A? I thought both chose 4A, but at my age I can’t remember what I ate for breakfast. 

7 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

So, please refresh my memory …. Did Milan and SGC voluntarily play up from 3A to 4A, or did their size carry them to 4A? I thought both chose 4A, but at my age I can’t remember what I ate for breakfast. 

SGC was forced to play 4A because of the growth of the school enrollment. They are the 2nd smallest 4A school in the state. If we could shed 5 kids I think we would still be 3A.... 

Milan played up. They have enrollment around 550 if my memory serves me correct. They are are about 150- 200 students shy of SGC. I think. BPM has all of the answers so he will for sure know. 

8 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Yeah, I heard their coach was saying they would have defeated Elizabethon if they had been in 4A (I don't believe that for a minute). I also think they may find 4A has a few boogeymen too, some right in their backyard and some not so close.