TC at The Pebble Pile

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Inside the 12 twice vs H2O, missed 33 yd FG and a punt, Westy was right there

Westy has been out of sortd all year! Watch all the games and you will see we were right there. Unfortunately right there close onlu counts when your playing horse shoes and or using a hand grenade. Look at all the TDs and big runs we have had called back. I really feel we need to start a better relationship with the stripes 

15 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Dont be messin with me man, i just had my second grandson born today at 4:30. Hes looks to be another NFL football star like my other grandson 

Congrats and like i said just giving a little back and i know your a good person just jabbing like me when ya can. and congrats again.

56 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Congrats and like i said just giving a little back and i know your a good person just jabbing like me when ya can. and congrats again.

We should all know by now this coacht thing is about having some fun with something we are passionate about. Some people like ole car forums. Some people like golf. We just happen to love highschool local football and I love agitation. Lol I will be glad when we actually have something to talk crap about! Being a Vols fan and a cowboys fan is bad enough. Now we are struggling to get a win here in motown. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westy has been out of sortd all year! Watch all the games and you will see we were right there. Unfortunately right there close onlu counts when your playing horse shoes and or using a hand grenade. Look at all the TDs and big runs we have had called back. I really feel we need to start a better relationship with the stripes 

Do me a favor and don't get it all together eagles  til NEXT Fri. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

don't worry we have had 8-95(vs Macon and 12-115(East) in penalties, they've been our biggest problem