Lake County travels to Humboldt

TipToe421

8 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Hey, what about all those opinions at the start of this thread?? I saw humbolt by one, two scores… did they actually make past the one or two yardline? Asking for a friend

Come on guidance your a great guy but with the Egg y’all laid week one you can’t blame folks ! That being said I will eat my humble pie served with a side of fish pls ! Y’all showed up and showed out ! Solid showing, see y’all fellas soon !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Hey, what about all those opinions at the start of this thread?? I saw humbolt by one, two scores… did they actually make past the one or two yardline? Asking for a friend

They crossed midfield maybe twice? We came out and just ran it down their throats. Much much better feeling about how our season is looking!

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Come on guidance your a great guy but with the Egg y’all laid week one you can’t blame folks ! That being said I will eat my humble pie served with a side of fish pls ! Y’all showed up and showed out ! Solid showing, see y’all fellas soon !!!

I knew you would say that lol I was thinking something similar to tell the truth ….

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Both imo, Vikings QB throwing up some pretty lame duck passes ! Y’all LC boys used to popping ducks, that ain’t gonna fly !!! 

Yea but he was pressured all night keep watching. Much better line play and a lot more discipline…especially when there was a moment we could’ve fallen into some chippy plays. #7 is a sophomore and was impressive for us. #15 freshman played well. Considering what we had discussed earlier in the week I was very pleased!

Just now, shockernation said:

Yea but he was pressured all night keep watching. Much better line play and a lot more discipline…especially when there was a moment we could’ve fallen into some chippy plays. #7 is a sophomore and was impressive for us. #15 freshman played well. Considering what we had discussed earlier in the week I was very pleased!

I agree, your line play was very solid ! And to be honest I have thought some of your kids was way to hot headed, but tonight they played and behaved like winners ! I think these young men needed some distractions removed and it shows ! Ok no more nice posts  fellas !