Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO not the jailhouse fellars.

Thought MC was in your rearview mirror? :lol: Can't seem to make your mind up. Guess that's been in the water down that way recently. 

Good hard fought game by Bledsoe. The injuries were unfortunate. Definitely made a difference. Get healthy and good luck on the rest of the season. 

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Half of our players not getting to the school until 15 min before kickoff didn't help either. 

What happened?  Bus get lost?  Either way this sounded like a great game before the injuries to Bledsoe.  If Jasper plays at full capacity they will give Meigs a close game too that will go either way.  Is that game at Jasper or at Meigs?  Good luck to both teams.  Btw the standing over and taunting is always unacceptable, but I assure you at the time of the play the kid doesn’t realize the down player is hurt.  It is just heat of the moment most of the time.  Nevertheless, still unacceptable.  Get healthy Bledsoe, you will do fine in post season.  This region is a tough one.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What happened?  Bus get lost?  Either way this sounded like a great game before the injuries to Bledsoe.  If Jasper plays at full capacity they will give Meigs a close game too that will go either way.  Is that game at Jasper or at Meigs?  Good luck to both teams.  Btw the standing over and taunting is always unacceptable, but I assure you at the time of the play the kid doesn’t realize the down player is hurt.  It is just heat of the moment most of the time.  Nevertheless, still unacceptable.  Get healthy Bledsoe, you will do fine in post season.  This region is a tough one.  

Bus broke down I believe.  Didn't look good to start.  Bledsoe is good but they have been worn down in the 2nd half of all their games.  There was a lot of that junk going on last night, hopefully pruitt addresses it Monday at practice.  I don't like that kind of stuff.  Apparently there is a lot of animosity between these teams because of the talking on Twitter.  It was definitely a hard hitting ballgame last night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Mechanical issue I was told. 

The player flagged for taunting said he was standing there to help the player up after a tackle. The qb was injured and didn't offer to get up so it made it look like taunting to the ref. I watched a replay and you can't see that part of the play. You do see MC players helping BC kids up most of the time so he could be telling the truth. Either way it was a penalty and was addressed. Our kids don't play dirty but kids will be kids and talk a lot of smack. They heard it a lot last year and leading up to this game so pent up frustration is possible. 

Was a great game for sure. Bledsoe when healthy will be hard to beat.

Edited by PurplePower68

17 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Thought MC was in your rearview mirror? :lol: Can't seem to make your mind up. Guess that's been in the water down that way recently. 

Good hard fought game by Bledsoe. The injuries were unfortunate. Definitely made a difference. Get healthy and good luck on the rest of the season. 

Good game. Score didn’t really indicate the game from what I understand.  Heard it was 10-10 at the half.  And   17-10 starting the 4th.  Sounds like Marion picked it up a notch from when we played them. Bledsoe is definitely not as good as last year. Hope we can put the final mail in the coffin this week!

how are the injured kids? Heard the Rb ankle might be serious? #13?   Marion have any injuries? 

7 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Good game. Score didn’t really indicate the game from what I understand.  Heard it was 10-10 at the half.  And   17-10 starting the 4th.  Sounds like Marion picked it up a notch from when we played them. Bledsoe is definitely not as good as last year. Hope we can put the final mail in the coffin this week!

how are the injured kids? Heard the Rb ankle might be serious? #13?   Marion have any injuries? 

24-10 start of the 4th.

If the qb and rb are healthy for next week Bledsoe could win by 3 scores 

Edited by PurplePower68