New AP Poll 1A

MC4FHS

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You haven’t heard that out of me. Any team is beatable on any given night. You guys don’t need to worry about Peabody. You guys need to learn how to kick a field goal limit penalties and study mckenzie and hope to get to play them. 

Long as someone understands that. Totally agree they need to clean the penalties up. They don’t need to worry about McKenzie until they get to that game on the schedule handle what’s in front of you first. Idk if they can kick fields or not they’ve never really had to be in that position much. 

6 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Long as someone understands that. Totally agree they need to clean the penalties up. They don’t need to worry about McKenzie until they get to that game on the schedule handle what’s in front of you first. Idk if they can kick fields or not they’ve never really had to be in that position much. 

You are right got to beat what’s in front of you. I was more of talking about extra points. Not being able to kick extras points in a tight game or overtime can be a death blow 

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You are right got to beat what’s in front of you. I was more of talking about extra points. Not being able to kick extras points in a tight game or overtime can be a death blow 

I agree. Funny you mentioned that because they seemed to struggled in that part tonight. Kid usually converts his XP. Idk if it’s an analytics thing or just they feel with the teams they play they can overcome it because  their foes struggle with the kicking game and know they will go for 2 every time 

Just now, shockernation said:

Now if West Carroll got 12 votes and beat Humboldt 48-44 then LC must receive votes this week after blowing Humboldt out 42-0 and could’ve been worse! One loss by 6 to UC and Covid. But we know how these useless polls are we probably won’t get a vote…doesn’t matter anyways I like the underdog role 

Don’t hold your breath….

let’s stay of the radar