Monterey @ Rockwood

ThrillaNvanilla

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Time will tell but after this week, it should be much clearer. Then again if these games are really close, it won't tell you nothing . I also think you guys are underachieving in a BIG way.

Absolutely. With the kids we have we should be in the Hampton, TC, Watertown, Meigs conversation but we are far from there right now and understandably so. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/14/2021 at 1:45 PM, pujo said:

Yeah I don't get it, sure look the part. Maybe you get it figured out. Strange deal.

I told you guys this team plays the team they line up against.May be ugly at times but they just get it done with great D and letting the offense catch up.They will turn the corner and when they do they may surprise all of us.You just cant have the team they have and not be able to win.Size,Size,size,decent speed and depth!The discipline and TO are slowly getting worked out that's what is holding them back..

On 9/14/2021 at 1:37 PM, crow said:

Absolutely. With the kids we have we should be in the Hampton, TC, Watertown, Meigs conversation but we are far from there right now and understandably so. 

It will take a really good offensive team to knock hampton off.  Their defense plays good the whole game.  They just don't give up anything

47 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It will take a really good offensive team to knock hampton off.  Their defense plays good the whole game.  They just don't give up anything

If we get lined out we are a very good offensive and defensive team. We’re just not clicking yet. I’ve saw improvement each week. If that continues we could see another classic Oneida/Hampton November game. Make no mistake we have a lot of work to do but when it comes together in flashes this team is very dangerous. Just can’t string those moments together right now with any consistency. We’ll see if it comes together or not. Like pujo says. You are what you are. Just not sure what that is for us just yet but I’m very interested in seeing. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

If we get lined out we are a very good offensive and defensive team. We’re just not clicking yet. I’ve saw improvement each week. If that continues we could see another classic Oneida/Hampton November game. Make no mistake we have a lot of work to do but when it comes together in flashes this team is very dangerous. Just can’t string those moments together right now with any consistency. We’ll see if it comes together or not. Like pujo says. You are what you are. Just not sure what that is for us just yet but I’m very interested in seeing. 

Me too.