Henry County @ Clarksville NW

BigRed88

4 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

I saw him last night and he said it was a ligament. Out 3-5 weeks and in a boot. Need him by playoffs. 

That would be nice to have him back in time for the playoffs. In the meantime maybe some of the other guys will see some good solid minutes and build a little depth there at RB. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Final :

Henry County - 48

Clarksville NW - 0

Great all around performance by the Big Red. Always nice to get a shutout. I wasnt at the game but who was that RB at the end of the game? He looks promising. It was nice seeing those 2nd and 3rd string players step up and preserve the shutout on defense. 

Martez Rack. He’s a gifted young man. Baseball ,basketball ,football doesn’t matter. He’s always been a stand out on whatever team he’s on. Glad he’s on our side

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Martez Rack. He’s a gifted young man. Baseball ,basketball ,football doesn’t matter. He’s always been a stand out on whatever team he’s on. Glad he’s on our side

We need him to play more. Ryan Damron started as a freshman, Caden Marshall got good playing time as a freshman, we need a couple of those young guys from Grove in my opinion.

Edited by BigRed88