Mt. Juliet vs white co.

90warrior

31 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Country boys give them city boys all they want!

44-32 MJ….. WC never lead the game. It’s a one man show in Sparta. Teams will have to score more than MJ to beat them. Not  an easy task.

on the another note… either this is one of the tougher 5a regions in the state…. Which it could be…. Or MJ is highly overrated. Offensively not many teams stop us. The defense is very streaky. That’s putting it nicely.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Kudos to White County. I remember those few years they were in Page’s region and they looked ready for the game to be over as soon as it started. I loved my visit there in that town and that school. Great community of very welcoming, kind people. Glad to see that they have improved a lot. I know they lost, but they’ve clearly come a long way. I think I’ve heard their coach is a hometown guy. I love that too.

Mt. Juliet is a great program. Well coached and very talented. They are on a roll and 5A is much more manageable then 6A across the state. They could make a run this year. Hopeful they will because I’m a big fan of coach Perry. He’s one of the good guys.

Good luck to both schools going forward. There’s a chance we’ll see ya in the playoffs since these regions connect come playoff time. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...