Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

We here every year next year we will be down since 2014 and it just doesn’t happen ! Someone said earlier we wouldn’t have three gold balls without the Ganaway, they are studs bu on played last year ! Before them was Dickson ,Vaughn,Wilkins and Ball to name a few !!! Line will be senior loaded next year and we will have the key reciever with several others ! People can say what they want but about any small school would kill to make the runs That Peabody and Lake county have for awhile now ! Heck as much as I love to pick on Huntingdung throw them in as well !

Well said and totally agree.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

We here every year next year we will be down since 2014 and it just doesn’t happen ! Someone said earlier we wouldn’t have three gold balls without the Ganaway, they are studs bu on played last year ! Before them was Dickson ,Vaughn,Wilkins and Ball to name a few !!! Line will be senior loaded next year and we will have the key reciever with several others ! People can say what they want but about any small school would kill to make the runs That Peabody and Lake county have for awhile now ! Heck as much as I love to pick on Huntingdung throw them in as well !

Y'all will be up there no doubt. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

We here every year next year we will be down since 2014, it just doesn’t happen ! Someone said earlier we wouldn’t have three gold balls without the Ganaway, they are studs but only played last year ! Before them was Dickson ,Vaughn,Wilkins and Ball to name a few !!! Line will be senior loaded next year and we will have the key reciever with several others ! People can say what they want but about any small school would kill to make the runs That Peabody and Lake county have for awhile now ! Heck as much as I love to pick on Huntingdung throw them in as well !

Speaking of these two, how are they doing at the next level.  Was it Dickson that went to Army?

8 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Good to know.  We have so many kids get offers to go, get there, then cry homesick or it’s too hard.  I love seeing young men stick it out even if not a lot of playing time.  Good luck to him.  

His mom posted a video of him a while back at a scrimmage running someone over