Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

His mom posted a video of him a while back at a scrimmage running someone over 

Ah maybe I can find it online somewhere then

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Very good Dickson is putting in work at Army, Vaughn is doing the best he can, young man is having a rough time right now !

I will say a prayer for Vaughn.  Thanks folks

7 hours ago, GOCHARGERS said:

Peabody has another running back that dont have the moves that Gannaway has but he's a beast and he's faster. I know for a fact he's faster in the 40 i seen both run it at the same time. I dont know that Peabody won't be better next year depending on their o-line. 

They are saving him for the playoff run lol

19 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You guys were the better team but it was an 8pt game with 5 minutes left and LC was on the Fayetteville 38 and had a holding call that ended the drive. Fayetteville did what all good teams do and went down and scored to make it a 14 point game. Fayetteville was the better team but wasn't just overwhelming better. I agree the west will be brutal the next two years at least. Good luck to the Tigers this season.

Thanks '68, I will go with you on that.  Overwhelming is on another level we're trying to reach.  Historically, we played up to (or down to) our competition.  Here recently, we've been kind of  successful no matter what the level we've faced.  I would even throw it out there that the West will keep the Gold Ball for the next three years.  Has that ever happened?  A five year stretch?  

25 minutes ago, Varo said:

Thanks '68, I will go with you on that.  Overwhelming is on another level we're trying to reach.  Historically, we played up to (or down to) our competition.  Here recently, we've been kind of  successful no matter what the level we've faced.  I would even throw it out there that the West will keep the Gold Ball for the next three years.  Has that ever happened?  A five year stretch?  

Lake county has developed a way of getting it together come playoff time, Quinn seems to get his fellas ready but folks he is pretty much doing it alone at this point !! I respect the heck outta him and he flat out defended Jacob’s on the Coaches Corner as well ! I’ve said it in private, I think Quinn is a great guy but maybe needs to tighten down on the players but for a guy coaching a team practically alone I think he’s performing well ! 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Lake county has developed a way of getting it together come playoff time, Quinn seems to get his fellas ready but folks he is pretty much doing it alone at this point !! I respect the heck outta him and he flat out defended Jacob’s on the Coaches Corner as well ! I’ve said it in private, I think Quinn is a great guy but maybe needs to tighten down on the players but for a guy coaching a team practically alone I think he’s performing well ! 

Coach Quinn has tightened the ship up. He is a 2nd year head coach and is learning as he goes. He respects the heck out of Coach Jacob's this I know for a fact as he does the Milan coach. He knows the Milan coach real well. Quinn is doing a great job and is getting better all the time.