Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

18 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Even though the sun is shinning, it seems cloudy.

Man it’s been a weird day it’s my birthday life is good but it does seem like a dark cloud is just looming ! Man all we can do is push each other to some normalcy,I guess ! I mean I got great generous friends a loving wife, and kids that always need me , yet it feels off ! 

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man it’s been a weird day it’s my birthday life is good but it does seem like a dark cloud is just looming ! Man all we can do is push each other to some normalcy,I guess ! I mean I got great generous friends a loving wife, and kids that always need me , yet it feels off ! 

Everyday we are alive is a gift        
Carpe diem

52 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I am glad to hear that Peabody is bringing their band! Adds to the excitement 

It most certainly does ! Gives it a great vibe ! Man we gonna have great food , great weather and 2 hungry teams going at it ! Sorry if I am not giving you green falcon boys my best banter,it’s hard right now, really need tmrw night kickoff to feel somewhat ok, somewhat normal ! I will say this there are some of you I go back and fourth on here and then someone actually talk to daily from here, even several I consider family but I wanna say in some way I love you all ! I don’t care if you think that’s sappy but guys it’s been real hard on this old boy to function for the last 18 hours ! I hurt inside knowing I can’t comfort those that are affected more than I ever could be by recent events! I believe Jesus died for us all, I trust without ceasing ,but my human mind just can’t grasp these events ! Losing Mike and having my brother Big Ed fighting this now is just hard, standing in my sub shop My 3 regular TCA kids came in for lunch and just seeing that purple T ,I lost control of every feeling in my body and had to leave my crew there to handle the day ! Guys I don’t really think the Pride that talked a bunch of junk will resurface and I am okay with that, I really need you all to humbly go to our Lord and Saviour in prayer when you can and ask Ed’s wife and kids to recieve comfort and peace, in whatever may happen ! Pls pray for Mrs Molder and their families comfort and understanding!Thanks and I ask you remember them boys and you look real long and hard tmrw night at that grass  and them fellas taking the field and you appreciate that sight and that breath you take, you take a big inhale of those smells of a beautiful Friday night ! Never know when it’s our last 

Love you all in Christ

Shane Malone (Pride)

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

It most certainly does ! Gives it a great vibe ! Man we gonna have great food , great weather and 2 hungry teams going at it ! Sorry if I am not giving you green falcon boys my best banter,it’s hard right now, really need tmrw night kickoff to feel somewhat ok, somewhat normal ! I will say this there are some of you I go back and fourth on here and then someone actually talk to daily from here, even several I consider family but I wanna say in some way I love you all ! I don’t care if you think that’s sappy but guys it’s been real hard on this old boy to function for the last 18 hours ! I hurt inside knowing I can’t comfort those that are affected more than I ever could be by recent events! I believe Jesus died for us all, I trust without ceasing ,but my human mind just can’t grasp these events ! Losing Mike and having my brother Big Ed fighting this now is just hard, standing in my sub shop My 3 regular TCA kids came in for lunch and just seeing that purple T ,I lost control of every feeling in my body and had to leave my crew there to handle the day ! Guys I don’t really think the Pride that talked a bunch of junk will resurface and I am okay with that, I really need you all to humbly go to our Lord and Saviour in prayer when you can and ask Ed’s wife and kids to recieve comfort and peace, in whatever may happen ! Pls pray for Mrs Molder and their families comfort and understanding!Thanks and I ask you remember them boys and you look real long and hard tmrw night at that grass  and them fellas taking the field and you appreciate that sight and that breath you take, you take a big inhale of those smells of a beautiful Friday night ! Never know when it’s our last 

Love you all in Christ

Shane Malone (Pride)

But think of all the interviews he is doing now…talking with the old greats in HS football! Looking forward to tomorrow jerk

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Love you all in Christ

Shane Malone (Pride)

Great post.Amen.

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Love you all in Christ

Shane Malone (Pride)

Well said ......