Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

18 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They asked for shortened quarters and a running clock. Peabody pulled the starters greenfields starters stayed in the game. Greenfield throws Hail Marys to put points on the board when the time is running out. It is what is 

And asked for the ball in 3rd when we shoulda got it ! Asked for 2nd quarter running clock we gave it then calls time out when when subbed the freshman in to try to score then ! Look it really doesn’t matter but it’s a integrity thing to me ! 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I guess no one realizes that these juniors for Peabody are absolute beasts !! We will have talk fast recievers all over the field next year as well and solid fullback and running back, line will be stronger next year and dominate imo ! 

True, but y'all wouldn't have accomplished any of the runs, state championships etc without the ganaway twins! They are yalls bread and butter and everyone knows that 

5 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

True, but y'all wouldn't have accomplished any of the runs, state championships etc without the ganaway twins! They are yalls bread and butter and everyone knows that 

Not at all true ! Last year is first year they started, 18 and 19!Gold balls had 0 to do with them

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

If 2017 is the early 2000's then sure. 

West Carroll has never been or ever will be on lake county's level in football period! If Humboldt scored 40 points on yall what will happen when yall come to tiptonville? The only thing yall have to look forward to is the mosquitos will be hibernating by then lol because a win isnt happening for west Carroll

10 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

West Carroll has never been or ever will be on lake county's level in football period! If Humboldt scored 40 points on yall what will happen when yall come to tiptonville? The only thing yall have to look forward to is the mosquitos will be hibernating by then lol because a win isnt happening for west Carroll

Im pretty sure we play at West Carroll. The donkey will have to travel to Carroll County. He might even kick Caldwell a few times ......lol

33 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Neither ganaway twin started in 18 or 19.    Khalik the running back split time in the 4th quarter of blowouts with Vaughn in 19. So yeah that wasn’t the case 

4 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

Its definitely going to be a yall order for our mighty Falcons this week, but I'll say this. Get us while you can because next year lake county is going to be a yall order for Peabody and everyone else in 1a...write it down now!

I can’t stand Mckenzie but next year Mckenzie will put a running clock on pretty much everyone. Loaded with jr class talent.

Edited by Waker

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think so 

Ok. You just may have to see them up close and personal this year.

I’ve said this years Mckenzie jr squad would win a championship before they graduate since they were in 5th grade. I’ve seen them battle Huntingdon in multiple sports for many years and they have some special talent. 

The Ganaway kid is a special back but IMO the Taylor kid is the best back in West TN this season and their other back is no slouch.