Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Prides gotta be up real early ! Y’all talk amongst yourselves for a bit ! I dont know the final score but  I really enjoy coming to lake county,in my time it’s been great food, beautiful scenery and easy wins ! 
                            ROLL TIDE 

The last 2 words you mentioned stops Friday night

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well after a nap and a few of the Donkeys Meth Sprinkles I am officially ready to Tide Smack some Green Falconettes !! Shocker I don’t wanna use your wrong pronoun is it sucks,loser,pansy,poser or sissy ? 

Poser! Look we know it’s an uphill battle for sure. You guys have some real studs in the twins, the Kee brothers, Baskerfield (unsure about spelling). I don’t think the QB has thrown an interception all year. Right now Peabody doesn’t know how to lose. There are studs everywhere and y’all have really good numbers. Good thing is we will hopefully have our best 11 against your best 11 and we will see how it goes? I did see a much better LC team last night compared to week 1 but I think we both know this will probably be the 3rd round game too??? Pride is looking forward to mercy ruling some grub Friday and hopefully watching a good game! But yes it will be an uphill battle for us…I only like beating the best

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

No comparison there Pops, like shocker said LC ain't Greenfield. Everyone with a pulse knows Trenton ain't Humboldt. Hopefully little 'ole LC can hang with the mighty Tide men Friday..    

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Poser! Look we know it’s an uphill battle for sure. You guys have some real studs in the twins, the Kee brothers, Baskerfield (unsure about spelling). I don’t think the QB has thrown an interception all year. Right now Peabody doesn’t know how to lose. There are studs everywhere and y’all have really good numbers. Good thing is we will hopefully have our best 11 against your best 11 and we will see how it goes? I did see a much better LC team last night compared to week 1 but I think we both know this will probably be the 3rd round game too??? Pride is looking forward to mercy ruling some grub Friday and hopefully watching a good game! But yes it will be an uphill battle for us…I only like beating the best

that’s the part of this contest I find interesting  ! We both,barring a colossal meltdown by either school will be a playoff matchup in the later rounds !!!!

really gotta wonder how the coaching staffs approach this one,knowing that !

Edited by PeabodyPride

The Greenfield coach on coaches corner this morning was not very happy playing Peabody last night. He said Peabody is making 1A no fun. My take on it is Peabody was put in 1A due to enrollment and that's the way it is. To me instead of complaining you need to try and get your team up to their level. Complaining about it is not going to get your kids any better. LC has been successful over the years because they have always played bigger schools. It's fine and dandy beating up on other small schools to rack up wins but if you want to compete on the state level then you better be able to play with teams like Peabody. Playing Peabody will make LC better. The difference is Lake County goes into a game like Peabody thinking they will win while other small 1A schools are beat before they get off the bus. LC welcomes the challenge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1