Peabody @ Lake Co

shockernation

1 hour ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Well McKenzie I believe is in 1a so that should be a good game for Trenton and other 1a schools to watch

That would be a playoff game. They would have to make it to third round and beat possibly Fayetteville. Peabody would have to make it to semis all of that is a long ways away all speculation which I don’t like to do 

2 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

But at the same time certain Peabody fans were tearing him down on social media for passing in the second half. He was trying what he could but as a sensible person he realizes his team was out classed. I'd like to see or hear the interview though is there anywhere I can find it? 

Throwing bombs to put points on the board against our freshmen and sophomores when it was basically agreed that Peabody would call the dogs off is real classy. 

Edited by Tide21

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

The Greenfield coach on coaches corner this morning was not very happy playing Peabody last night. He said Peabody is making 1A no fun. My take on it is Peabody was put in 1A due to enrollment and that's the way it is. To me instead of complaining you need to try and get your team up to their level. Complaining about it is not going to get your kids any better. LC has been successful over the years because they have always played bigger schools. It's fine and dandy beating up on other small schools to rack up wins but if you want to compete on the state level then you better be able to play with teams like Peabody. Playing Peabody will make LC better. The difference is Lake County goes into a game like Peabody thinking they will win while other small 1A schools are beat before they get off the bus. LC welcomes the challenge.

Who does Greenfield coach want to play every week? S Fulton, Gleason and Bruceton? They don’t complain when they take girls from other teams so they can blow teams out by 40 in basketball.:bored:

Edited by Waker

36 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Throwing bombs to put points on the board against our freshmen and sophomores when it was basically agreed that Peabody would call the dogs off is real classy. 

Maybe y’all’s freshman and sophomore at the level of his starters. I don’t see anything wrong with them doing that. That’s actually good experience for your younger guys. Just my opinion.