Alcoa at West

WestHigh4Life

On 9/21/2021 at 1:30 PM, thefox said:

Alcoa by how ever much they want it by. No secret that I'm not a West fan because they were overhyped before the injuries. West is a soft 5-0,  they beat Bearden who has no offense, barely outlasted Farragut and Halls, beat up on 4A Fulton who had a lot of guys out because of Covid, and Sevier Co had West beat but shot themselves in the foot. 

Glad Alcoa didn’t want it by more than 1 in double OT.  Now we can be a super soft 5-1. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, thefox said:

The umpire used to coach at West. Just saying…..

Funny - it seems the pot you are trying to stir has no takers.  Maybe because they watched the game and realize the officiating was fairly decent tonight.  Do you actually have a team you cheer for or you just show up to troll the Rebels?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Funny - it seems the pot you are trying to stir has no takers.  Maybe because they watched the game and realize the officiating was fairly decent tonight.  Do you actually have a team you cheer for or you just show up to troll the Rebels?

Worst officiated game I have ever been too. Alcoa with different refs, beat West by 3 touchdowns. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Wow, you need glasses!

I bet Alcoa had over 200 yards of penalties.  West? Maybe 50.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Started watching this one in the 3rd quarter.    Both are great teams, deserving of #1 ranking.   But, that being said....    What's with all the stupid penalties?    Neither team showing any discipline, very sloppy play.    Do not respond to this and make excuses for your team, this is pathetic for #1 ranked teams.

I put it all on a officiating crew that thought the game was about them. One ref threw 90% of the flags. Must have been paid well!

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

16 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

They don’t call me the fox for nothing. Alcoa is four touchdowns better than West. 

• CoachT locked this topic