Rivalry Renewed: TC hosts SC

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

But back to football. Who is the SC QB these days?  Watched the gordy game and that was a weakness. With their improvement, I imagine they made a change there and found someone more effective. I know starter was hurt in preseason.  Can their QB throw at all?

Switched a sophomore TE to QB which helped significantly. Passing game has been alright, just haven't had to use it much. Take the GVille game with a grain of salt, as we are a totally different team now. I watched the TC-FC game earlier this year, and it looks like y'all have started to click better since week one as well. Both teams seem to be dealing with some minor injuries, so who plays and who sits could determine the outcome. Glad to see this game played again.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Hopefully, #8 will be able to play he is just a huge weapon for TC on both sides of the ball. I also know that is highly unlikely but X deserves to be mentioned for Mr. Football solely based on what he is doing on the defensive side of the ball.

X was listed on the midway watchlist in the Tennessean 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1