AC Mavericks visiting The defending State Champion Elizabethton Cyclones Week #6

Mavericksinflight

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well again they stopped Greeneville until they didn't. They allowed Greeneville to get in open field. The only way to stop speed is never let it out. And it's going to happen however once twice maybe three time with Greeneville point is here you have to have a fast strike offence then you just leave it on the table for 4 the quarter. I think Greeneville just got out too far and Betsy did not have a way to come back. It probably won't happen exactly like that when if they play again you again. But Daniel Boone was just messy game for both..

Once again this might be the dumbest statement i've seen you post.  Thats like saying you don't know until you know, well no crap :roll:.  I just don't think you understand the difference in Speed Greeneville has this year.  It's not just Gudger who has gashed you in the past,  There is Stevenson (Who is the fastest on the team), Gillespie (The D1 basketball commit), Dabbs (Who caught the game winning TD against AC last year), and Laws who had 2 TD's last week and a ball hawk on D.  Like I stated in the Summer the 4x100 team (made up of all Football players) placed 2nd in the entire state and likely to win it all this year.  It's a pick your poison because anyone of them can score when they touch the ball. 

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Did Greeneville punt at all? Or was that the second team if Greeneville punting?

Just because a team punted doesn't mean you stopped them for the game.  It took Greeneville 45 plays to put up 42 points were Betsy ran 71 plays for the game.  Until AC can beat Greeneville don't poke a bear, especially a fast one!

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Once again this might be the dumbest statement i've seen you post.  Thats like saying you don't know until you know, well no crap :roll:.  I just don't think you understand the difference in Speed Greeneville has this year.  It's not just Gudger who has gashed you in the past,  There is Stevenson (Who is the fastest on the team), Gillespie (The D1 basketball commit), Dabbs (Who caught the game winning TD against AC last year), and Laws who had 2 TD's last week and a ball hawk on D.  Like I stated in the Summer the 4x100 team (made up of all Football players) placed 2nd in the entire state and likely to win it all this year.  It's a pick your poison because anyone of them can score when they touch the ball. 

No Greeneville has speed and make a long story short. You stop Greeneville speed you stop Greeneville just have to figure it out. And no no Greeneville did not score ever play and they were taken down for a loss a fee time. So at a one point they were stopping Greeneville for a bit. But they any team just have to figure out a way to stop the speed play and will not do it long so they better be scoring too. Elizabethton was not scoring and should have been going on 4 downs knowing how good Greeneville is when they get the ball back. So yours has to be the dumbest mis read in Coacht. I did deny Greeneville good or Greeneville did not have speed but there is a way to stop it or control it if ...and if you have a scoring team which also keeps Greeneville off the field. 

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No Greeneville has speed and make a long story short. You stop Greeneville speed you stop Greeneville just have to figure it out. And no no Greeneville did not score ever play and they were taken down for a loss a fee time. So at a one point they were stopping Greeneville for a bit. But they any team just have to figure out a way to stop the speed play and will not do it long so they better be scoring too. Elizabethton was not scoring and should have been going on 4 downs knowing how good Greeneville is when they get the ball back. So yours has to be the dumbest mis read in Coacht. I did deny Greeneville good or Greeneville did not have speed but there is a way to stop it or control it if ...and if you have a scoring team which also keeps Greeneville off the field. 

I'll leave it at this Mavsinflight.  I hope you get to face us in and you will actually see what everyone has been talking about.  Talking about stopping it and actually stopping it are two different things.  I saw AC vs SD live and like Barb said you all are big but slow.  You can't stop something you can't catch rather that be WR running pass your DB's or Gudger breaking a tackle for a long score like he has the past 2 season's against AC.  Until you can beat us I wouldn't put the Greene Devil's name in your mouth or you once again will be eating crow for the 7th straight year in a row.

As if Elizabethton needed extra incentive for this game.....

Anderson County at Elizabethton: It has been an uneven season for the Mavericks, but they created a clear path to the Region 2-4A title with Friday’s 31-28 win over South-Doyle.

They already had the attention of the Cyclones, having ended Elizabethton’s season in the 2017 and 2018 playoffs by scores of 54-21 and 38-21.

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/just-how-impressive-has-crockett-been-under-hayden-chandley/article_004e00d2-1a3b-11ec-8901-c7ca74a0af6d.html

• Upvote 1

Ok not taking anything away Greeneville is Great and have tremendous speed. It will by mere chance miracle anyone beats them. But posters like you with passion is what keeps the dream alive of anyone beating Greeneville. I never denied anything about how good Greenville is we all know it. But I still and still firmly believe that's why we play the game 

No for us Elizabethton will right us to the end and we have to play 4 quarters. We have to remember we beat South Doyle and we had two interceptions...that's Huge the way our defense held up. 

So I say this will be one of games that we have stay home on defence play our positions well and no missed tackles and feel confident we will do just fine.

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No this is unusual year for AC we played some really good team and we played away most of time. So I would think by process we would have gained some knowledge, grew up and last week we played a really good SD team. Fulton has a lot of speed too more than one person. And you QB has speed but we have seen this offence alot. After last week I have gained respect that I was loosing for Mavs. Our Defense is good. Elizabethton will be a good game. But I feel if we play like we are capable then we should be fine. You guys stopped Greeneville until you didn't.

Y’all ain’t Greeneville lol

1 hour ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Y’all ain’t Greeneville lol

You are still worshipping Greeneville...lol ...After taking a beating like that...haha...No we are not Betsy or Greeneville We are The Mavericks! Just trying to be transparent! Hope we all have a good game Friday. Maybe we will get some predictions soon... 

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You are still worshipping Greeneville...lol ...After taking a beating like that...haha...No we are not Betsy or Greeneville We are The Mavericks! Just trying to be transparent! Hope we all have a good game Friday. Maybe we will get some predictions soon... 

35-21 Betsy. You got what you asked for.