(4-0) Clay County hosts (0-5) Westmoreland

Boarhog

Clay’s skill players are hard to match up with.  The overall average size for Clay isn’t all that big but they make up for it with physicality.  Even though it’s not gonna rain Thursday or Friday, I expect a damp field after this early week rain, plus there’s a junior high game on it Thursday.  Potential sloppy field could neutralize Clay’s speed.

17 minutes ago, Boarhog said:

Clay’s skill players are hard to match up with.  The overall average size for Clay isn’t all that big but they make up for it with physicality.  Even though it’s not gonna rain Thursday or Friday, I expect a damp field after this early week rain, plus there’s a junior high game on it Thursday.  Potential sloppy field could neutralize Clay’s speed.

Shouldnt clay easily handle an 0-5 team like us that is slow and small?

Nobody is gonna have any easy out with westmoreland im telling ya buzzard land comes to play. no way has clay got more good FOOTBALL players than TC. Now im not saying clay won't win at all and i know they have some good players and a good team. But what i am saying is westmoreland will give clay all they want and they will be one of the most physical teams clay will see all year. I will not be shocked if westy wins and want be shocked if clay wins. Could go either way don't let 0-5 give ya a surprise. By far the best 0-5 team in the state.

1 hour ago, mofojoe said:

Nobody is gonna have any easy out with westmoreland im telling ya buzzard land comes to play. no way has clay got more good FOOTBALL players than TC. Now im not saying clay won't win at all and i know they have some good players and a good team. But what i am saying is westmoreland will give clay all they want and they will be one of the most physical teams clay will see all year. I will not be shocked if westy wins and want be shocked if clay wins. Could go either way don't let 0-5 give ya a surprise. By far the best 0-5 team in the state.

You smoking crack

1 hour ago, jls said:

Westy gets one in the win column this week

I sure hope your right! Our guys have not won a game but I promise you they will give all they got till the end. They really deserve a win. We havnt had a call go our way all year and have been decimated by covid. We are finally healing. We had a coach out last week with covid and didnt have our head coach against watertown due to covid.