Beech travels to Summit

eers

On 9/27/2021 at 10:44 AM, RollRed said:

What you did in a jamboree and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee and that’s pretty much it. I know you are so used to being a loser year in and year out you honestly believe a team doing good has anything to do with your couch potato self. All of this stems from you making fun of a team for losing to summit. They would run through your bears like wet toilet paper. Later troll 

Were number 1 in 5a. I’m sorry Henry County took some fat L’s early in the season.

On 9/27/2021 at 10:44 AM, RollRed said:

What you did in a jamboree and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee and that’s pretty much it. I know you are so used to being a loser year in and year out you honestly believe a team doing good has anything to do with your couch potato self. All of this stems from you making fun of a team for losing to summit. They would run through your bears like wet toilet paper. Later troll 

Also funny you want to play hypothetical football league about summit and Mj….. I came to you talking about Henry County and MJ stay on track Zach.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:34 PM, RollRed said:

Only number 1 in your tiny little troll heart. I’m done feeding you troll. MJ will let you down again like every other year. 

Here’s my 2 cents and nothing more.

For starters, this post has nothing to do with HC but you guys seem to come and go as you please. 

I’ve had arguments with this guy and he does say a lot of dumb and provoking things, but with this, actually he’s not wrong. Mt. Juliet is the #1 ranked team in 5A in the AP poll. With 13/18 first place votes and 173 total. HC sits at #9 with 32 total votes for reference. 

Now whether that translates to post season success or not is another story…but you can’t call someone a troll and talk crap when they are giving facts, just ones you just don’t want to hear. You also need to realize people like him only do it because you all get so worked up and pissy about it.  Year in and year out, you guys talk smack with the best of them, but get butthurt and call people names when they do it to you. Ever heard the saying, “same crap, different toilet”…I’d say that just about sums up HC fans every year. Suck it up buttercup.

Edited by Bump11

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

Here’s my 2 cents and nothing more.

For starters, this post has nothing to do with HC but you guys seem to come and go as you please. 

I’ve had arguments with this guy and he does say a lot of dumb and provoking things, but with this, actually he’s not wrong. Mt. Juliet is the #1 ranked team in 5A in the AP poll. With 13/18 first place votes and 173 total. HC sits at #9 with 32 total votes for reference. 

Now whether that translates to post season success or not is another story…but you can’t call someone a troll and talk crap when they are giving facts, just ones you just don’t want to hear. You also need to realize people like him only do it because you all get so worked up and pissy about it.  Year in and year out, you guys talk smack with the best of them, but get butthurt and call people names when they do it to you. Ever heard the saying, “same crap, different toilet”…I’d say that just about sums up HC fans every year. Suck it up buttercup.

Mj #6 where I look. There is more than 1 poll.  . Buttercup

9 hours ago, RollRed said:

Mj #6 where I look. There is more than 1 poll.  . Buttercup

you’re looking at unapproved website. You think they actually watch and other attention to every team in Tennessee, like the voters of the AP poll? come on man. Those rankings are all computer generated. Nobody actually pays any attention and ranks them legitimately

28 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

you’re looking at unapproved website. You think they actually watch and other attention to every team in Tennessee, like the voters of the AP poll? come on man. Those rankings are all computer generated. Nobody actually pays any attention and ranks them legitimately

I think the one you are looking at pays to much attention to wins and loses. MJ schedule…… kiiiinda weak

4 hours ago, RollRed said:

I think the one you are looking at pays to much attention to wins and loses. MJ schedule…… kiiiinda weak

maybe. but it’s actual people, who watch and do the research and vote…not a computer program like unapproved website. i’m always going to trust a committee of real people and their eyes over a computer. maybe im just old school

11 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

maybe. but it’s actual people, who watch and do the research and vote…not a computer program like unapproved website. i’m always going to trust a committee of real people and their eyes over a computer. maybe im just old school

It’s cool. We can agree to disagree sir.