Sonny Moore 3a Midseason

Swarm

11 hours ago, PaPaLegba said:

Well just how big a boy are ya? Im tougher den a 2 dollar steak! Yall got you a squarin off place over dar? By Gawd

I usually like to do my fighting in the football parking lot after walkthrough on Thursday- gets the boys heads right for Friday night when they get to watch me whip sissy men. This coward was too scared to show up, but I was ready. 

Real shame too- my ex wife Shelia was going to come watch. We first met in that same parking lot 27 years ago when we got into out first fistfight. 

I have been following TN High School Football for 12 years since my move from the Pacific Northwest in early 2009. Additionally, I learned of the SonnyMoore Power Rankings not long after my arrival. I just do not think they are as accurate as they once were. I am not sure if that is due to the lack of IBM products used in the calculation and the inception of Apple. But they are truly not as accurate as they once were. This truly skews topics such as this, unfortunately.