Westview vs. Union City

WestviewAlumni

10 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Come on man. Ooops. Sorry for sounding like that goof ball in the Oval Office. Do you actually believe we need you to warn us about WV? I We know who they are and you might be absolutely correct about the running clock. I don’t think it will be that bad. Just saying 

I’m more impressed with WV defense than their offense.

1 hour ago, BigSwoShow said:

Come on man. Ooops. Sorry for sounding like that goof ball in the Oval Office. Do you actually believe we need you to warn us about WV? I We know who they are and you might be absolutely correct about the running clock. I don’t think it will be that bad. Just saying 

Man you know y’all are gonna run that veer , and then theirs gonna be a chair , there will be popcorn next to that chair, you know “ tha thing” I love popcorn and my dad was a iron worker ! Cmon man I just gave the game winning formula to secure Tacos and the W ya pony soldier !

Go Kansas City Tornadoes

beat  those  WestField Dolphins

Edited by PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man you know y’all are gonna run that veer , and then theirs gonna be a chair , there will be popcorn next to that chair, you know “ tha thing” I love popcorn and my dad was a iron worker ! Cmon man I just gave the game winning formula to secure Tacos and the W ya pony soldier !

Go Kansas City Tornadoes

beat  those  WestField Dolphins

Sound just like him 

11 minutes ago, UCstorm22 said:

the 10ppg is being mentioned a lot but has westview necessarily played a team that could score yet outside of peabody?  

Fairview offense was respectable, Dresden can score they was just a bad matchup for our defense. South side has speed and athletes but they don’t have the coach or football iq. Camden is a mess. Gibson county scored once and they played UC closer than I expected. But if this hadve been last years Westview team those teams would have put up far more points than they did. So I had to give them their props