Macon at Upperman

crow6424

10 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

That would be a good game. I was impressed by your QB. I think Macon lacks a little bit of speed. The game was a lot closer than the scoreboard indicates.

I agree 100%. You take away the big runs y’all had. It’s a lot closer than the final score. Now just got to beat the crossville teams to secure second. 

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

I agree 100%. You take away the big runs y’all had. It’s a lot closer than the final score. Now just got to beat the crossville teams to secure second. 

Thats funny! Id love to change several TDs called back this year on my favorite team and we would be close to undefeated. Unfortunately long runs have to count. Lol

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

It looks like theres a large gap between the 1st place team in this region and the rest of the teams. Like 30 points worth give or take 

Seems to be. And UHS still hasn't played up to thier talent level as of yet. Was impressed once again by the Macon QB, and thier OL. Team speed and depth was the diffrence. Both teams well coached. 

11 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Finally UHS puts points up. Macon play most kids both ways caught up with them in the second half 

I wonder Why Baxter has players that only play one side of the Ball vs Macon which has to play both ways? 
Putnam County population 80,000 

Macon 24,000

Edited by Khall555

46 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Yes cookeville JR. has a good team

More and more athletes coming from cookeville to Baxter every year

Monterey also. Drive Around Cookeville and right around Cookeville High School is signs in yards for Upperman and Monterey football and Basketball players. The players Upperman cuts end up at Monterey. They don’t even hide what’s going on there. 

Edited by Khall555

On 10/2/2021 at 9:10 AM, Khall555 said:

I wonder Why Baxter has players that only play one side of the Ball vs Macon which has to play both ways? 
Putnam County population 80,000 

Macon 24,000

Smith Co, under Maynard, had 80-90 players and most only played one way.  Smith county has two school and only 21k population?  My point is, a good 4a school needs at least 60 players, 25 or more in the Jr and sr class to compete at the top tier levels

On 10/2/2021 at 4:10 PM, Khall555 said:

Monterey also. Drive Around Cookeville and right around Cookeville High School is signs in yards for Upperman and Monterey football and Basketball players. The players Upperman cuts end up at Monterey. They don’t even hide what’s going on there. 

What is there to hide? It's an open enrollment county. Didn't the single best player in Macon's program, over the last 20 years, come over from Red Boiling?