Lexington @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

23 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Big win literally and figuratively for HC not surprised at all. Heck of a team this year, maybe better than last years squad. 

It was a big win! Biggest plus to me was HC controlled the game from the start. There was never any question in this game. Better overall for sure. D has really played well so far. That was the problem last year IMO.

I know this isn't football, but I would like to express my condolences to the family, friends, and fellow officers of Hardin County deputy Matthew Locke who was killed in the line of duty.

I was moved when I saw film footage of the Hardin Co. Tigers  taking the field while carrying thin blue line flags in memory of Deputy Locke.  Y'all have a first class program Hardin County.

8 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I know this isn't football, but I would like to express my condolences to the family, friends, and fellow officers of Hardin County deputy Matthew Locke who was killed in the line of duty.

I was moved when I saw film footage of the Hardin Co. Tigers  taking the field while carrying thin blue line flags in memory of Deputy Locke.  Y'all have a first class program Hardin County.

It was very moving! Plus they honored a former Tiger that passed away from Cancer recently. Sad but awesome night at Jim Carroll stadium!