Bledsoe @ Tyner

TheTruthPrevails

This is an interesting matchup to me and will start a murderers row for Tyner.  Who knows how good tyner is?  We will sure find out this week.  This will be the Rams first contest as they have taken care of business in in the coaches first season in which they have eased into their schedule.  The next four games go from easiest to hardest so I say a successful season would be to win 2 out of the next four.  Bledsoe comes in banged up after two physical games.  With a win bledsoe keeps their chance to finish 3rd in the region while a loss most likely will be 4th and have a rematch with trousdale.  

9 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This is an interesting matchup to me and will start a murderers row for Tyner.  Who knows how good tyner is?  We will sure find out this week.  This will be the Rams first contest as they have taken care of business in in the coaches first season in which they have eased into their schedule.  The next four games go from easiest to hardest so I say a successful season would be to win 2 out of the next four.  Bledsoe comes in banged up after two physical games.  With a win bledsoe keeps their chance to finish 3rd in the region while a loss most likely will be 4th and have a rematch with trousdale.  

Both teams seem to have a strong offense, but given up some points on defense. If Bledsoe can't get healthy before this Friday it's Tyner's to lose. I'm betting alot Tyners points scored against them has came in the second half and from the young guys seeing action.

Edited by Yeti

9 hours ago, Yeti said:

Both teams seem to have a strong offense, but given up some points on defense. If Bledsoe can't get healthy before this Friday it's Tyner's to lose. I'm betting alot Tyners points scored against them has came in the second half and from the young guys seeing action.

Tyners toughest game so far has been soddy, who has their worst team in a long time.  Howard lost to Hixson. Doesn't meant tyner isn't good but they will have a chance to prove I these next two weeks, which I think is all they have a shot at winning out of the next four.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyners toughest game so far has been soddy, who has their worst team in a long time.  Howard lost to Hixson. Doesn't meant tyner isn't good but they will have a chance to prove I these next two weeks, which I think is all they have a shot at winning out of the next four.

Summed up, if Tyner wins by 30 against Bledsoe we are on notice.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner combined opponents record is 5-20 with 2 of those wins against Sequoyah, 1 against each other and one against Austin east.  Tyner can always give fits with their athleticism and size.  Should be interesting.

14 points against Tyner from Polk was after they were up 38-7 at the half. So they may Have a decent defense. This games loser likely has Trousdale in round 1 of the playoffs. @Ram4Life and @TynerRamFan what are you guys thinking about this game if you are around.

29 minutes ago, Yeti said:

14 points against Tyner from Polk was after they were up 38-7 at the half. So they may Have a decent defense. This games loser likely has Trousdale in round 1 of the playoffs. @Ram4Life and @TynerRamFan what are you guys thinking about this game if you are around.

Wanted to take a different approach to the games this year and comment after they are played. Coach mentioned in the paper that the kids need to come out with a "killer instinct" in the 3rd quarter. I agree and I also think that this game with Bledsoe will define each teams season!! Tyner has a good Defense and are balanced on Offense. It should be a close game from beginning to end so we shall see.

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

Wanted to take a different approach to the games this year and comment after they are played. Coach mentioned in the paper that the kids need to come out with a "killer instinct" in the 3rd quarter. I agree and I also think that this game with Bledsoe will define each teams season!! Tyner has a good Defense and are balanced on Offense. It should be a close game from beginning to end so we shall see.

Great to hear from you friend. Glad to see you on and I'm glad things are going well for you this year. I appreciate you taking the time.

Edited by Yeti

7 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Great to hear from you friend. Glad to see you on and I'm glad things are going well for you this year. I appreciate you taking the time.

Great to hear from you, Yeti !! I've been reading a lot of comments on here but just hadn't responded. Meigs is doing great as usual and I think our Region is one of the toughest in the state!