FORREST AT CASCADE 2021- R5 (3RD TIER) CHAMPIONSHIP

GeneralForrest

MY OTHER FAVE SALEM CASCADE QUOTES BEFORE THE GAME:

-New QB throws better and runs decent this year. 

-A few good receivers and one small back is quick.  

-Defense is solid again.

-Cascade had a more impressive performance against Moore than us

-I was told they completely shut Eagleville down with all their players in a scrimmage. 

This idea that they are better than last year is asinine. Completely. 

All weak responses. If you would have pulled up a "Cascade is a very good team and I expect them to win the game" quote you would've had a point. But it doesn't exist. 

Total yards 228 to 267.   Inman- 139 yards rushing; Davis, Swift, Bell, Burchell - combined 150 yards.. 

I realize you're bored and the T is slow this year but I'm not spending my Sunday afternoon arguing if a 5-6 Cascade team is better than a 6-1 Cascade team.  The game is online for anyone to watch and make their own judgements or just look at stats. Pages 5 and 6 of this thread have been nothing but asinine. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ClassPrideTradition97 said:

Cascade is improved over last season. Just shows how a running QB can really help his team. MTP did it for years back in the early-mid 2000's.

#3 didn't get much help form his receivers either. Had several dropped passes. What I was most impressed with was his defense. Kid has a nose for the football.

Cascade 2021:

• Had not played an opponent with a winning record all year, and might've defeated the worst teams in TSSAA history on their way to being undefeated before last week... 
  • Was not competitive with Forrest (a team they beat at The Rock with our best QB in history in 2020)
  • They have bad receivers and...
  • Basically one good player, but...
  • They are IMPROVED! 

Got it.