Peabody vs Halls

Tide21

The fact that a topic was started on this game shows someone's life is as boring as mine, and that is sad.  ;)  It's also borderline cruelty towards the good folks of Halls. Seriously, I've been to Halls a few times with the team I follow and it's a beautiful drive especially this time of year. So, y'all Trenton Folks enjoy the drive and game but take it easy on their team because they're good folks over there. 

9 minutes ago, jj420 said:

The fact that a topic was started on this game shows someone's life is as boring as mine, and that is sad.  ;)  It's also borderline cruelty towards the good folks of Halls. Seriously, I've been to Halls a few times with the team I follow and it's a beautiful drive especially this time of year. So, y'all Trenton Folks enjoy the drive and game but take it easy on their team because they're good folks over there. 

Believe it or not this thread will have more pages than most just from general conversations lol. Those Trenton folks like to talk. Then you got those folks that wanna talk about how Dyersburg wants Trenton and Fayetteville is going to beat them. Everyone wants a shot at Peabody. I don’t see that streak being broke this year but I do think McKenzie has the best shot at it.

18 minutes ago, jj420 said:

My original comments were about the coin toss. I really believe that Halls is going to win. 

Coach Jacobs is too classy to put a mud slide the tigers from halls. 

• Like 1