Peabody vs Halls

Tide21

1 hour ago, Wildcard1 said:

Lets play nice ya'll! Those boys from Halls will go out there and give it their all! That's all we can ask of any of our players! And I know Peabody, they'll pull the reins back if and when it's needed!

They will. Halls in I believe 2019 gave us a good game defensively 

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

My original comments were about the coin toss. I really believe that Halls is going to win. 

Coach Jacobs is too classy to put a mud slide the tigers from halls. 

Class means a lot in these parts , maybe that’s why they don’t claim Ole Peabody Pride, oh well, I have noticed the Tide slipping in Sonny and other places , it’s simple, they choose not to beat teams by 45 if there is no need ! Does it hurt the stats ,Yep, do we care ? Nope ! Winning a Gold Ball is the Team goal, the guys each have their individual goals as well, coach really pushes these men to be better daily ! Better isn’t about football to Shane either, he teaches them about community pride, relationships with their parents and families, and should they want to listen a relationship with Jesus !!!!!! I know I can be a bit of a handful on here as well as Tide 21 and others but let me tell you if the goal was just to win games this program wouldn’t be were it is today ! The players and families of players that I have seen come to Christ thru football as well as GPAs increasing , home lives improving, as well as some breaking the toxic cycle of poverty has been the most amazing thing to watch !!!! I look at things like the Dyersburg situation and the fact that our Principal and football coach came on here as well as gave his cell number to alot of folks to show that he is a kind and understanding man  and seeks the truth to be heard  shows what we have become under Shane Jacob’s leadership !  I mean giving your number to BPM is a risk in itself ! 
Trust me you can’t burn your first 2 am selfie of the little fella with a bucket of chicken covered in nothing but rib sauce and his  purple bull Dawg Underoos on out of your memory, therapy won’t even help !!!!!!! And we know Jacob’s done made some of y’all some closet Tide fans

its cool I can put you in touch with the Waverly Union rep as well as the reelfoot area Union rep for Tide fans anonymous   @vandyfan1

@shockernation

they can get your tide shirts ordered

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Class means a lot in these parts , maybe that’s why they don’t claim Ole Peabody Pride, oh well, I have noticed the Tide slipping in Sonny and other places , it’s simple, they choose not to beat teams by 45 if there is no need ! Does it hurt the stats ,Yep, do we care ? Nope ! Winning a Gold Ball is the Team goal, the guys each have their individual goals as well, coach really pushes these men to be better daily ! Better isn’t about football to Shane either, he teaches them about community pride, relationships with their parents and families, and should they want to listen a relationship with Jesus !!!!!! I know I can be a bit of a handful on here as well as Tide 21 and others but let me tell you if the goal was just to win games this program wouldn’t be were it is today ! The players and families of players that I have seen come to Christ thru football as well as GPAs increasing , home lives improving, as well as some breaking the toxic cycle of poverty has been the most amazing thing to watch !!!! I look at things like the Dyersburg situation and the fact that our Principal and football coach came on here as well as gave his cell number to alot of folks to show that he is a kind and understanding man  and seeks the truth to be heard  shows what we have become under Shane Jacob’s leadership !  I mean giving your number to BPM is a risk in itself ! 
Trust me you can’t burn your first 2 am selfie of the little fella with a bucket of chicken covered in nothing but rib sauce and his  purple bull Dawg Underoos on out of your memory, therapy won’t even help !!!!!!! And we know Jacob’s done made some of y’all some closet Tide fans

its cool I can put you in touch with the Waverly Union rep as well as the reelfoot area Union rep for Tide fans anonymous   @vandyfan1

@shockernation

they can get your tide shirts ordered

@vandyfan1 wears tide underwear 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:17 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Believe it or not this thread will have more pages than most just from general conversations lol. Those Trenton folks like to talk. Then you got those folks that wanna talk about how Dyersburg wants Trenton and Fayetteville is going to beat them. Everyone wants a shot at Peabody. I don’t see that streak being broke this year but I do think McKenzie has the best shot at it.

My Mustangs are sure looking forward to taking a shot at it.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:17 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Believe it or not this thread will have more pages than most just from general conversations lol. Those Trenton folks like to talk. Then you got those folks that wanna talk about how Dyersburg wants Trenton and Fayetteville is going to beat them. Everyone wants a shot at Peabody. I don’t see that streak being broke this year but I do think McKenzie has the best shot at it.

Well said