Sonny Moore's 2A top 10 week of 9/28/21

Yeti

14 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest is not a top 10 team, but the local reporter is one of the few who actually votes. i dont blame him. Id do the same thing. i think a top 4 would be more relevant. 2 east and 2 west. so who would the 2 east be out of meigs TC and Marion 

Yet to be determined, Meigs for sure, toss up between Trousdale and Marion.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Hampton at 5 is pretty respectable too BTW congrats. You are finally getting the recognition you deserve.

I could make a goose case of us being rated a little higher but I'm sure thats the same for a few other teams, 5 is plenty high for the time being. Friday will be really telling.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I could make a goose case of us being rated a little higher but I'm sure thats the same for a few other teams, 5 is plenty high for the time being. Friday will be really telling.

Bledsoe has covered all their games online so ive watched most of their games. its BCHS football on youtube or something like that if you want to see anything. 

Just now, Yeti said:

Bledsoe has covered all their games online so ive watched most of their games. its BCHS football on youtube or something like that if you want to see anything. 

Thanks, I'm not sold on them being one of the best in their region, I think they finish 4th and lose in the 1st round. Surely not a bad team and won't lay down for anyone. Gonna be some good games once the playoffs start.