35 WESTVIEW.                      127.53
46 MARION COUNTY.        124.12  49 HUNTINGDON.              123.55
65 HAMPTON.                     121.20
68 TROUSDALE COUNTY  120.83
77 RIVERSIDE.                     118.90
79 TYNER                             118.55
89 SOUTH GREENE.           116.39
101 MAHS                            114.16

My have missed some memphis teams... not familiar with who's what. Feel free to correct or notify me and I will.

5 hours ago, Yeti said:

18 MEIGS COUNTY.             133.86

My have missed some memphis teams... not familiar with who's what. Feel free to correct or notify me and I will.

Used to be easier when you could do it by class. I look at about 4 different ones, all are pretty much the same.All are much better than the AP.  

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Used to be easier when you could do it by class. I look at about 4 different ones, all are pretty much the same.All are much better than the AP.  

I don't dislike this poll. I'm still not sold on South Greene but I guess after this Friday we will know.

5 hours ago, pujo said:

But yes, most polls are getting similar. I like Massey because it shows offense and defense ranking as well.

1 hour ago, crow said:

If a poll had my team ranked in with Tullahoma, MBA and Powell I’d be pretty happy as well. You must be sandbagging down in Decatur :lol:

Could very well be overrated who knows. Polls are just a good chat topic. But in that regards this is by far the best defense we've ever had at least since I've been watching Meigs. We've spoke off the T, and I've told you what I really think. Offensively We have slowly gotten better every week and the offense is a legitimate threat now too with still alot of room for improvement. Will we fall flat when it matters? Who knows. I only know we will be hard to put out this year by anyone. That's as fair as an assessment as I can give.

Edited by Yeti

11 hours ago, Yeti said:

18 MEIGS COUNTY.             133.86

Honestly region 8-2A has 4 pretty dang good teams. 

57 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Could very well be overrated who knows. Polls are just a good chat topic. But in that regards this is by far the best defense we've ever had at least since I've been watching Meigs. We've spoke off the T, and I've told you what I really think. Offensively We have slowly gotten better every week and the offense is a legitimate threat now too with still alot of room for improvement. Will we fall flat when it matters? Who knows. I only know we will be hard to put out this year by anyone. That's as fair as an assessment as I can give.

Think you can trust it, its getting more accurate every week.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Think you can trust it, its getting more accurate every week.

I don't disagree how the teams are placed as far as 2A. The other bit don't matter so much. Meigs for example will be hard pressed to keep our position considering how our next opponents are ranked. We would literally need to score 100-0 not to lose ranking and were not about that. The recognition at the very least is nice though to this point.

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

I don't disagree how the teams are placed as far as 2A. The other bit don't matter so much. Meigs for example will be hard pressed to keep our position considering how our next opponents are ranked. We would literally need to score 100-0 not to lose ranking and were not about that. The recognition at the very least is nice though to this point.

Yeah playing really week teams  can hurt the ratings, they won't have you pegged until the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs.