Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

Just now, H2Oman said:

True, but if I were a betting man I would bet our coaches are not sleeping on Bledsoe. I know I’m not!

Of course, Monterey in 2019 knocked off Clay County and Gordonsville in the final two regular season games to secure a region title and a 10-0 regular season. Whitwell marched into Monterey in round one at 2-8 and sent their butts home. Everyone now has to go 1-0 each week and repeat that mindset for five weeks in order to be successful.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

If you're not playing for a gold ball or playing to have a chance to okay for a gold ball most TC fans won't show up. Tc fans are spoiled with winning as much as the team has since 1990 it's either gold ball or nothing. 

TC fans need to wake up if this is the case. they haven't won a gold ball since 2013 and have been getting worse in the past couple years. Would hate to see TC's amazing atmosphere fall off because they're stuck in the 90's/2000s.

14 minutes ago, TheWacoKid said:

TC fans need to wake up if this is the case. they haven't won a gold ball since 2013 and have been getting worse in the past couple years. Would hate to see TC's amazing atmosphere fall off because they're stuck in the 90's/2000s.

Did u go to the game? Did you watch the same 4 plays all night? Which I will say I told several ppl it was weird. Not the same environment at all. Not loud not enthused. Idk what was up but I saw a major decline in atmosphere.