Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

9 hours ago, Yeti said:

Haha, only mentioned it to say it doesn't always affect a team detrimentally. I know some people dislike it but it can be fruitful if used correctly.

100% yeti H20 was off a week for break came back practiced 3 days played Livingston on thurs(starters played 2 quarters) night the was off that fri. Prepped for Tc 4 days. 7 days practice out of 21 days.Didnt look like H20 was out of shape to me. Biggest can you or H20man confirm practice schedule. Lol

Kept quiet, went away because the TC stooges reported me non stop and got me banned.  Same guys who were screaming how TC had the kids to make a run, and how this was a well arranged put together program with no flaws, no accountability issues, and no turmoil, are now the same guys who are talking about laziness, lack of leadership, lack of coaching.

But then again, I've always been ahead of my time.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Katdaddy said:

100% yeti H20 was off a week for break came back practiced 3 days played Livingston on thurs(starters played 2 quarters) night the was off that fri. Prepped for Tc 4 days. 7 days practice out of 21 days.Didnt look like H20 was out of shape to me. Biggest can you or H20man confirm practice schedule. Lol

Sounds dead on! 

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Kept quiet, went away because the TC stooges reported me non stop and got me banned.  Same guys who were screaming how TC had the kids to make a run, and how this was a well arranged put together program with no flaws, no accountability issues, and no turmoil, are now the same guys who are talking about laziness, lack of leadership, lack of coaching.

But then again, I've always been ahead of my time.

Man you just posted alot of truth.

25 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Question for you TC historians. When is the last time a team has beat y’all 4 yrs in a row?

Solid question, not sure on an answer because of all the region changes we have went through in the last 20 years. I think Macon was the last team to beat us in a series 3 times in a row, 14,15,17 but not sure on 4 yrs in a row