Let's put the women and children to bed! H20 @ Tc for the region championship

biggest

2 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

H20 came in and absolutley dismantled a more athletic team.  That cannot be argued.  I have watched this thread and I don't recall any TC faithful mentioning anytime this year how bad the coaching staff was for TC (until tonight).  But I do recall all the "Coach B did this and that, no sense in playing a non-region game (Upperman)."  He was basically the savior 4-5 weeks ago.  I'll say it,  TC got thumped by a smaller, slower, but more determined/hard nosed team in H20.  Hate to call the TC faithful out, but you really don't have any excuses, your team (especially all the players on D who was going to live in H20's backfield) got handed a TRUE L tonight. Fire back as you may, but make sure you make some sense when you do.  All that being said, anyone tell me who H20 gets in the 1st Round?     

H2O gets Bledsoe 

5 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

H20 came in and absolutley dismantled a more athletic team.  That cannot be argued.  I have watched this thread and I don't recall any TC faithful mentioning anytime this year how bad the coaching staff was for TC (until tonight).  But I do recall all the "Coach B did this and that, no sense in playing a non-region game (Upperman)."  He was basically the savior 4-5 weeks ago.  I'll say it,  TC got thumped by a smaller, slower, but more determined/hard nosed team in H20.  Hate to call the TC faithful out, but you really don't have any excuses, your team (especially all the players on D who was going to live in H20's backfield) got handed a TRUE L tonight. Fire back as you may, but make sure you make some sense when you do.  All that being said, anyone tell me who H20 gets in the 1st Round?     

That was easy to see tonight H2O won on both sides of the ball on the line. 

1 minute ago, MakingSense2u said:

I think as a TC fan, you look at the schedule this year and are excited the H2O game is late in the year and then you see we have a bye week before the game, and you get more confident because you have 2 weeks to prepare for the biggest game of the year, but then all of sudden you find out that the bye week was spent at the beach, not 1 practice, not 1 workout session, inexcusable, and anyone that is close to the TC program knows the two signs that gets tapped before you go out to the field, this performance and lack to prepare goes against those traditions, this team has some talent, they can beat Tyner, and they may can beat Meigs, but they are going to have to show up and play sound football 

• Like 1

Just now, MakingSense2u said:

Thank you sir.  Booking my flight as we speak.  Bringing my son next week.  Hope its a great atmosphere

Watertown fans will show out as usual, but I don’t think Bledsoe travels that well as much as I can remember.

Come on back… we’ll take all the fans we can get!

Just now, TCRadio said:

Good luck to you guys as well, it will be tough for either of us to get past the 2nd this year, this is one of the best coaching jobs I can remember for anyone 

I agree on both statements… I and some other posters have been hard on Webster in the past, but he did an excellent job this year and based on the year he has had personally… I’m proud for him!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I think as a TC fan, you look at the schedule this year and are excited the H2O game is late in the year and then you see we have a bye week before the game, and you get more confident because you have 2 weeks to prepare for the biggest game of the year, but then all of sudden you find out that the bye week was spent at the beach, not 1 practice, not 1 workout session, inexcusable, and anyone that is close to the TC program knows the two signs that gets tapped before you go out to the field, this performance and lack to prepare goes against those traditions, this team has some talent, they can beat Tyner, and they may can beat Meigs, but they are going to have to show up and play sound football 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Just now, TCRadio said:

I truly understand that for sure.  In over 20 Years of coaching, I dont see any logic in that move by the HC.  Maybe if its a sub par team, that you know the clock will for sure run in the 2nd half, but not before the Region Championship week.  Thats about all I can budge on for the coaching angle.  Forgive me, names have left me, but the HC/OC and DC at H20 had a great game plan.  Not sure if TC had 30 different plays to run if that would have mattered much, they were just out played tonight. (Which will be blamed on the off week)  Throw this in, because I cant see someone not using it, refs did not play a factor in this game one bit.