Greenback @ Harriman

orngnblk

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Good to hear you are doing better.I will be going in Wed myself for Bilateral knee replacement surgery,my season will be over unless I can get healthy enough for a playoff game in the 3rd or 4th round.To the game I expect us to win but wouldn't be surprised if we didn't.

Good luck on your surgery, I hope it goes well for you. 

18 hours ago, GFD709SHREK said:

None taken  truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are bad no discipline 55 needs to be set down!!! I dont care how good he is he is a cancer that needs to be cut out! 

I agree, I know the feeling. We've had a few players like that here recently.  I believe they end up hurting you more than helping you.  

Edited by rtl112

This was a hard fought win. Harriman played very tough. But I will say that those refs sucked it up for both teams. Worst I’ve seen in a while. 55 you played a good game. You kept your head. And you seen tonight how your team feels when it’s you getting stupid penalties. I know it’s hard to keep your head but you did really well tonight. You are too good apt a player to make those mistakes. I liked the way you played tonight. Good win for greenback. I know it’s hard having to play with so many injuries but that’s the game next man has to step up. Show leadership and help the new guys out. 

44 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

This was a hard fought win. Harriman played very tough. But I will say that those refs sucked it up for both teams. Worst I’ve seen in a while. 55 you played a good game. You kept your head. And you seen tonight how your team feels when it’s you getting stupid penalties. I know it’s hard to keep your head but you did really well tonight. You are too good apt a player to make those mistakes. I liked the way you played tonight. Good win for greenback. I know it’s hard having to play with so many injuries but that’s the game next man has to step up. Show leadership and help the new guys out. 

Greenback is bad and Harriman is worse. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.