TC quarterback Calhoun

JACKFAN

26 minutes ago, JACKFAN said:

Calhoun is having surgery Tuesday October 26 for a torn labrum on his throwing arm. For all you haters on here he will be back better than ever next year as your TCHS starting QB. And to the ones that say we dope our kids up I know his parents personally and his dad is a detective and his mom would die for her kids so no he will not be playing doped up or not until next year. The kid is broken because he is having to miss sports for a year. If anyone knows Kobyn Calhoun knows this is the hardest thing he has ever gone through. So stop  with all the negative crap. And you Watertown fools we will see you in a few weeks to get that 

It's terrible when any high school athlete gets injured.  You are making the only accusations I see! 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 8:08 PM, kingofthenorth said:

We all know that every starter will be as healthy as can be and full of toradol.

Guess I read this wrong huh?????? Maybe you should read the whole thread before you say I'm full of ####. Anyway see you on the Creekbank in a few weeks.

8 minutes ago, JACKFAN said:

Guess I read this wrong huh?????? Maybe you should read the whole thread before you say I'm full of ####. Anyway see you on the Creekbank in a few weeks.

No, you read correctly.  This was a classless,  ignorant thing to say about a kid.  Par for this poster.

20 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

This is awful news and I truly hate it for him!! Hope has a good surgery and is able to come back healthier and better next year! 

Okay in hindsight knowing what we know now , that post may have been off putting, but let’s look at this in hindsight. He was responding to a poster that had said half of your team would be coming back for H2O game. ( it was made as a joke, because he didn’t know how serious it was)

BUT as you can see from his last reply ( after he knew it was serious) the poster sent his well wishes!

Trust me… almost all posters on Coach T love football and wish nothing but  the best for these kids. We may aggravate each other, but when it’s all said in done… it’s just adults aggravating adults.

Now we can’t control if you take it personally, but I don’t think this poster meant any ill wishes to this kid or any other.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1

It was meant as joke like H2Oman correctly read and said. I don't want any kid to ever be injured or hurt. These guys are only guaranteed a handful of games. I don't want any kid to miss a chance to play in front of his hometown and family and friends because that means a lot and they build a ton of great memories and long lasting friendships. Once again I sincerely apologize! It was meant as a joke and came off as very distasteful and ugly! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

It was meant as joke like H2Oman correctly read and said. I don't want any kid to ever be injured or hurt. These guys are only guaranteed a handful of games. I don't want any kid to miss a chance to play in front of his hometown and family and friends because that means a lot and they build a ton of great memories and long lasting friendships. Once again I sincerely apologize! It was meant as a joke and came off as very distasteful and ugly! 

All the regular posters know you where kidding!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

My apologies! I can admit to being wrong and I was DEAD wrong! Truly hate it for the kid, his team, and family.

As a family member of the young man, I know what you were trying to say and it's fine. I was looking forward to seeing Kobyn playing basketball and baseball this year too. I hate that he will be out the rest of the year and all sportS. 

4 hours ago, RTD said:

As a family member of the young man, I know what you were trying to say and it's fine. I was looking forward to seeing Kobyn playing basketball and baseball this year too. I hate that he will be out the rest of the year and all sportS. 

Me too RTD… Well wishes to the young man.

22 hours ago, JACKFAN said:

Calhoun is having surgery Tuesday October 26 for a torn labrum on his throwing arm. For all you haters on here he will be back better than ever next year as your TCHS starting QB. And to the ones that say we dope our kids up I know his parents personally and his dad is a detective and his mom would die for her kids so no he will not be playing doped up or not until next year. The kid is broken because he is having to miss sports for a year. If anyone knows Kobyn Calhoun knows this is the hardest thing he has ever gone through. So stop  with all the negative crap. And you Watertown fools we will see you in a few weeks to get that win,

So where does tc turn to at qb now?  What changes?  Next man up or does the new qb do something better than the previous?

47 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

So where does tc turn to at qb now?  What changes?  Next man up or does the new qb do something better then the previous?

Who knows it could be 3-4 different kids that line up at QB position depending on the situation. But if it's Burnley  I think will take a majority of the snaps.  He is a better runner and fits the wing t better with the type of athlete he is. I know at Whites Creek 14 and 11 took snaps at QB.

16 hours ago, RTD said:

It is tough for any player to sit back and have to watch from the sidelines, especially a 3 sport stud. 

Calhoun has big things in his future. Prayers for a full recovery.

• Like 1