Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

Just now, FilmCzar said:

Oh my goodness! That was so so clever. But not terribly accurate, just a fan of HS sports throwing my two cents in based off of footage I have reviewed.

Yesterday you were going to take your boy and your almost family member that play for Oak Ridge and transfer them to the private schools in Cedar Bluff and today you are praising Gaddis and his fantastic staff for all they have done for the community?  Get real dude.

Just now, oridgecat said:

Yesterday you were going to take your boy and your almost family member that play for Oak Ridge and transfer them to the private schools in Cedar Bluff and today you are praising Gaddis and his fantastic staff for all they have done for the community?  Get real dude.

I am just being honest with you, sir. I think they are doing a sneaky good job! I don't think it is always fair to cast such a large net, FWIW.

Just now, oridgecat said:

A sneaky good job?  Of what?   We are 2-6 dude and the team is not showing improvement. 

There are things in life much more important than winning and losing. Building quality young men that will go on to serve our community. Don't be so obtuse and again, I am far far far from a "dude." Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Hard to blame anyone looking to leave OR. From what I've heard from my perch at West High, the former Powell coach got treated like a sacrificial lamb midseason and what do they have to show for it? OR is still bad and will they be better next year? What has to change? I've seen comments about the strength and conditioning program but does that explain the lopsided win/loss record. They have a ton of athletes.

Just now, FilmCzar said:

There are things in life much more important than winning and losing. Building quality young men that will go on to serve our community. Don't be so obtuse and again, I am far far far from a "dude." Thanks!

"Life of a Troll-Desparate for Attention"    Can't wait for the book to come out.  

A couple weeks ago you were saying you were going to tell Mullins that you will no longer donate to the OR program and now you're kissing up to the staff?  You truly are embarrassing yourself.  Please do what HTV told you when he exposed you.  Just stop. 

2 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

Hard to blame anyone looking to leave OR. From what I've heard from my perch at West High, the former Powell coach got treated like a sacrificial lamb midseason and what do they have to show for it? OR is still bad and will they be better next year? What has to change? I've seen comments about the strength and conditioning program but does that explain the lopsided win/loss record. They have a ton of athletes.

That’s the big mystery we’re all trying to figure out. I’ve completely given up trying to figure it out. At this point, it just is what it is. It would make a lot more sense if we were void of talent. It gives me the feeling that it has to be something internal, cause it just ain’t addin’ up, although I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

14 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

Your perch at West High?  

Edited by oridgecat

11 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

"Life of a Troll-Desparate for Attention"    Can't wait for the book to come out.  

A couple weeks ago you were saying you were going to tell Mullins that you will no longer donate to the OR program and now you're kissing up to the staff?  You truly are embarrassing yourself.  Please do what HTV told you when he exposed you.  Just stop. 

I just don't understand why you seem so upset.