Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

15 hours ago, oridgecat said:

So your ball coach tried to leave twice and your so glad nobody wanted him?  Enurstin'

It wasn't because nobody wanted him. It was because they were to stupid to hire him. Since they passed him over he has won two state championships in a row and has only one loss this year. That loss was to #1 Greeneville.  Those "people" in the interviewing and hiring process should be fired, arrested and jailed without trial. 

10 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

It wasn't because nobody wanted him. It was because they were to stupid to hire him. Since they passed him over he has won two state championships in a row and has only one loss this year. That loss was to #1 Greeneville.  Those "people" in the interviewing and hiring process should be fired, arrested and jailed without trial. 

yeah, that makes sense now.  I didn't know the back story.  

I am really looking forward to this match up. Two of the best football programs in the state historically. Coach Miner has done an incredible job this year with his defense even though we have struggled to get the ball into the endzone on offense. Be patient with this staff, I think it is one of the better ones that Coach Gaddis has had in many, many years. The man knows how to win! (We did go to the BCB last December) Good luck this Friday and RWR!

13 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

I am really looking forward to this match up. Two of the best football programs in the state historically. Coach Miner has done an incredible job this year with his defense even though we have struggled to get the ball into the endzone on offense. Be patient with this staff, I think it is one of the better ones that Coach Gaddis has had in many, many years. The man knows how to win! (We did go to the BCB last December) Good luck this Friday and RWR!

Yesterday you were looking at taking your ball to Cedar Bluff if changes weren’t made and now it is the best staff that CJG has had in years….. 

you cracking me up Filmy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Yesterday you were looking at taking your ball to Cedar Bluff if changes weren’t made and now it is the best staff that CJG has had in years….. 

you cracking me up Filmy

Just being completely straight forward as far as the coaching prowess goes in that program. It is top notch, honestly. I have been around high school sports as a player and a fan for a long time and this is some of the best I have seen. Although the scoreboard doesn't always reflect it, these people are good mean and have done a fantastic job with the young men in our community. Just my two cents. These guys take too much grief as it is, sir.

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

DB with Witten @ the helm would be a scary prospect indeed.   But that's the way the GOB system works, you are either in or you're not.   It's no different in Washington Co.

1 minute ago, KnoxVil said:

you cracking me up Filmy

Is this dude for real?  First he moved here from Pacific Northwest, then he has lived in OR his entire adult life, but now he grew up going to church with Kingsport Coach Joey Christian.   First his son knew the kids from West, then his boy plays on the team with his "almost family" member.  Yesterday he's threatening to take his boy and almost family member to the privates, now he's kissing up to the fantastic staff.   

Just being completely straight forward?  Please!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blazer1set said:

DB with Witten @ the helm would be a scary prospect indeed.   But that's the way the GOB system works, you are either in or you're not.   It's no different in Washington Co.

Witten is a great coach, no doubt about that. But... Joey is doing and has done a good a job as anybody coaching his ball club. I have seen it first hand.

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

Is this dude for real?  First he moved here from Pacific Northwest, then he has lived in OR his entire adult life, but now he grew up going to church with Kingsport Coach Joey Christian.   First his son knew the kids from West, then his boy plays on the team with his "almost family" member.  Yesterday he's threatening to take his boy and almost family member to the privates, now he's kissing up to the fantastic staff.   

I am sorry if you are having trouble following the details of my background, ORC. However, you have done a satisfactory job of piecing things together. I would have you write my biography, if I didn't have someone doing that already! Thank you for following the Czar so closely!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Also, "dude" is far from true "dudette" would be much more accurate! :wub:

Just now, oridgecat said:

The title of your biography book can be,  "Life of a Troll:  Desperate for Attention"

Oh my goodness! That was so so clever. But not terribly accurate, just a fan of HS sports throwing my two cents in based off of footage I have reviewed.