Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

33 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Don't consider yourself an OR fan if you are going to criticize the teenagers. Look in the mirror, man. Gross.

You just said the other day that OR being at 2-6 right now with the talent we have is unacceptable, now you’re talking about coaches developing upstanding kids, and how wonderful the staff is. You’re a trip, man. How many different people sign on to this account, BTW? Yesterday you had the ghetto lingo going on, but today you’re spelling and writing like an AP English teacher. Waco is right, your logic is loser logic. No wonder we’re sitting at 2-6 with fans like you who have extremely low expectations. BTW, there’s plenty of coaches out there who are great at molding young kids, and they also know how to win football games. Incredible, I know.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

You just said the other day that OR being at 2-6 right now with the talent we have is unacceptable, now you’re talking about coaches developing upstanding kids, and how wonderful the staff is. You’re a trip, man. How many different people sign on to this account, BTW? Yesterday you had the ghetto lingo going on, but today you’re spelling and writing like an AP English teacher. Waco is right, your logic is loser logic. No wonder we’re sitting at 2-6 with fans like you who have extremely low expectations. BTW, there’s plenty of coaches out there who are great at molding young kids, and they also know how to win football games. Incredible, I know.

Are you insinuating that Coach JG doesn't know how to win football games? Go loom at his record. He is probable one of the best in the State... ever! He has won at every stop he has made. As for your comments on my grammar... what are you trying to get at by calling it "ghetto"?? Maybe you should consider your words before you type them out. It is 2021 and that thought process should have been left in the 1950's, punk.

We don't line 'em up to compare good young men vs good young men.... we line 'em up to PLAY FOOTBALL AND WIN. 

Talk about the football game, X's & O's and Jimmy's and Joe's. DB is bringing a fresh and healed up team to OR Friday night to win the football game against their #1 Football Rival. Series Record DB 21 wins OR 22 wins. Since '95 - Indians won 15 out of 26.

In the last 2 games between DB and OR - the Wildcats have scored a combined 9 points (6 in '19, 3 in'20) and OR has scored less than 10 points in 3 games this season. DB is going to score more than 10 points Friday, can OR? 

A lot of folks bash DB pass defense...but, in 8 games this season, Indians have only given up 10 passing TD's.. 2 good (and getting better) Soph's @ CB's starting for Indians. 

I call a DB win 31-7 

A few of my family members are coming down to watch the game and I won't be with them to show where the field is located.Has anyone got the address to just plug it into a smart phone.I remember driving down the first time and going right to the school and having to ask people on the street where it was.

1 minute ago, FilmCzar said:

Are you insinuating that Coach JG doesn't know how to win football games? Go loom at his record. He is probable one of the best in the State... ever! He has won at every stop he has made. As for your comments on my grammar... what are you trying to get at by calling it "ghetto"?? Maybe you should consider your words before you type them out. It is 2021 and that thought process should have been left in the 1950's, punk.

Trust me, I know plenty of white folks who talk ghetto. Ain’t got nothing to do with that. 

Just now, FilmCzar said:

Who said anything about it being a white/black thing? You need to check yourself, Sweet. It's seriously not cool.

Oh come on, that’s exactly what you were insinuating with the 1950s comment. I ain’t really smart, but I ain’t that stupid. You’re a really good troller, I’ll give you that. But yeah, about Gaddis, I think his time has come and gone personally. Truly appreciate everything he’s done at OR, but I do think we need fresh blood at OR.

Just now, SweetScience said:

Oh come on, that’s exactly what you were insinuating with the 1950s comment. I ain’t really smart, but I ain’t that stupid. You’re a really good troller, I’ll give you that. But yeah, about Gaddis, I think his time has come and gone personally. Truly appreciate everything he’s done at OR, but I do think we need fresh blood at OR.

Please don't try and change the subject because you know you made a mistake by referring to my grammar as "ghetto." That was totally classless and unexpected coming from you, Sweet. Just to be honest. It's 2021. That was ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Leaving this here so it can't be edited.

4 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

Please don't try and change the subject because you know you made a mistake by referring to my grammar as "ghetto." That was totally classless and unexpected coming from you, Sweet. Just to be honest. It's 2021. That was ridiculous.

It’ll be okay man. If you don’t really talk like that it shouldn’t be bothering you that much. I don’t care how you talk, you can talk Chinese for all I care on here, it’s just the multiple personalities I was pointing out. Is it your goal to get in a spouting match with every poster on this board? If so, you’re well on your way. Haha.

Edited by SweetScience

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

It’ll be okay man. If you don’t really talk like that it shouldn’t be bothering you that much. I don’t care how you talk, you can talk Chinese for all I care on here, it’s just the multiple personalities I was pointing out. Is it your goal to irritate every poster on this board? If so, you’re well on your way. Haha.

I am just on here to talk high school football with some other high school football fans. If my grammar, word choice or punctuation bothers anyone, then for that I apologize. I will not apologize for supporting my team, the teams of my children and the coaches that work with the kids. It is not my intention to cause a fuss or irritate any person here. Just trying to start friendly conversations about ball. That is all. But you wouldn't know what that is like, because like most other Oak Ridge fans, you don't have a realistic idea of what high school football is for or what it takes to win a high school football game.

Just now, FilmCzar said:

I am just on here to talk high school football with some other high school football fans. If my grammar, word choice or punctuation bothers anyone, then for that I apologize. I will not apologize for supporting my team, the teams of my children and the coaches that work with the kids. It is not my intention to cause a fuss or irritate any person here. Just trying to start friendly conversations about ball. That is all. But you wouldn't know what that is like, because like most other Oak Ridge fans, you don't have a realistic idea of what high school football is for or what it takes to win a high school football game.

Our coaches must not either then. We are 2-6 after all, and just lost to Karns for the 2nd time in program history. I’m not interested in moral victories personally.