Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

Sheesh that escalated quickly. Was on here 2 hours ago and the thread was 8 pages and now its 14. 

All I know in all my years on CoachT as far as OR fans go, SweetScience and oridgecat are the most consistent fans on here. 2 weeks ago was the first time Ive ever seen Film. 

My 2 cents.

10 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

Sheesh that escalated quickly. Was on here 2 hours ago and the thread was 8 pages and now its 14. 

All I know in all my years on CoachT as far as OR fans go, SweetScience and oridgecat are the most consistent fans on here. 2 weeks ago was the first time Ive ever seen Film. 

My 2 cents.

Yeah, the guy shows up 2 weeks ago or less, and is giving us all lessons on what it means to be a REAL Wildcat fan. Honestly, it's an honor to even conversate with the guy.

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, the guy shows up 2 weeks ago or less, and is giving us all lessons on what it means to be a REAL Wildcat fan. Honestly, it's an honor to even conversate with the guy.

Be careful now. Film already said it was far from a dude, guy might be too masculine of a word to describe it

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

SWVA will you be coming to the game tomorrow?  

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

That's why I asked SWVA if he was going to the game, because if he does, then he automatically has outdone C&G just by attending a game. 

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Hahah 

I will indeed be there.  I was there last year as well.  You will definitely find me at Big Ed's before the game since last year it was not open due to COVID and the last time I ate there was back in my days when I was out in the field for Food City instead of in the office, which is to say around 8 years ago.  Lol.