Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

Just now, 1ShotBenny said:

went down in the first drive vs science hill, heard hes on crutches (not sure on return) if he didnt get hurt i think the science hill game couldve ended up a little bit different

Jeff Co good ball club. Spence doing big things there. and hes an alum! maybe OR should follow that same model next time!

3 minutes ago, FilmCzar said:

go back home to hardin valley or anderson county your drunk again

If you are a male on one thread and a female on another, would that make you a shemale, transvestite, or transgender or just confused?  And don't give me the 2021 crap, those are all politically correct.  

Edited by oridgecat

3 minutes ago, catswild said:

Going out on a HUGE limb and will say that OR wins in OT tonight. Not sure why I feel this way, but inexplicably, I do. Now don't get me wrong, it won't surprise me for DB to win by 21, but I have this feeling...................

Lol, db isnt 21 points better than oak ridge. Oak ridge is a good ball club, however after coming off a win, db could shock me and MAY win in regulation or even win at all.

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

If you are a male on one thread and a female on another, would that make you a shemale, transvestite, or transgender or just confused?  And don't give me the 2021 crap, those are all politically correct.  

you disgust me and most everyone else on here after that.