EAST ROBERTSON AT FORREST 2021

GeneralForrest

19 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Everytime i tell myself  "yeah, ER has been lousy since Moses worse short pants, but this year will be different" they are still terrible. One drive in 2019 Groves impressed me. Nothing since. He's just not a physical player at all. 

Let us have a good scouting report.  This is a possible first round matchup for us.

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I would like to see what you have seen... He has the build for sure but he doesn't use it... I have seen him for years and I have never seen him do anything that showed he was D1 talent... Its all about who you know, it doesn't matter where he goes he isn't going to play at any D1 SEC school. 

I would say Trousdale and Watertown has had a combined of 6-10 players better then him over the past 4 years just didn't have the connections he had...

Lol he once was committed to Michigan, Now he is committed to Ole Miss. My point is these schools see something for sure I’ve seen it. Notre Dame seen something, Georgia, LSU, Kentucky. I mean they do this for a living not us

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

I would like to see what you have seen... He has the build for sure but he doesn't use it... I have seen him for years and I have never seen him do anything that showed he was D1 talent... Its all about who you know, it doesn't matter where he goes he isn't going to play at any D1 SEC school. 

I would say Trousdale and Watertown has had a combined of 6-10 players better then him over the past 4 years just didn't have the connections he had...

Height weight speed and grades you have to have it all. A couple tenths or 10-20 pounds or a couple inches could cause you not to get recruited. They will take you if you have all those marks even if your performance isn’t top notch. For instance dickson for peabody he went to army and was recruited by others. He was 6-1 210 or so and had great grades. But ran a 4.7 40yd. If he ran a 4.5-4.6 all  sec schools and other top schools would have knocked the door down. Alabama Clemson tennessee you name. I mean we had a player few years ago that was 6,6 250 tight end but still didn’t go d1. You have to have all aspects then they think they can develop you. It’s a narrow window physically 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

Lol he once was committed to Michigan, Now he is committed to Ole Miss. My point is these schools see something for sure I’ve seen it. Notre Dame seen something, Georgia, LSU, Kentucky. I mean they do this for a living not us

schools see combine numbers. many of these kids wash out,. are you pretending this doesnt happen?

2 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

someone doing something for a living and be extremely bad at it. are you pretending THAT doesnt happen

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

someone doing something for a living and be extremely bad at it. are you pretending THAT doesnt happen

That’s a lot of teams that offered him that must be bad at!! Have you seen his hudl account? I guess If I was advanced as you I may could see it differently!! I’ve seen him play maybe 5 times and was impressed everytime. Now I haven’t see him play the mighty Forest yet so!!