EAST ROBERTSON AT FORREST 2021

GeneralForrest

12 hours ago, CCLHL08 said:

That’s a lot of teams that offered him that must be bad at!! Have you seen his hudl account? I guess If I was advanced as you I may could see it differently!! I’ve seen him play maybe 5 times and was impressed everytime. Now I haven’t see him play the mighty Forest yet so!!

his hudl account. k fan boy. do you have a stuffed doll of him you sleep with at night.  

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Height weight speed and grades you have to have it all. A couple tenths or 10-20 pounds or a couple inches could cause you not to get recruited. They will take you if you have all those marks even if your performance isn’t top notch. For instance dickson for peabody he went to army and was recruited by others. He was 6-1 210 or so and had great grades. But ran a 4.7 40yd. If he ran a 4.5-4.6 all  sec schools and other top schools would have knocked the door down. Alabama Clemson tennessee you name. I mean we had a player few years ago that was 6,6 250 tight end but still didn’t go d1. You have to have all aspects then they think they can develop you. It’s a narrow window physically 

100% truth^ and let’s not forget the unmeasurable…..between the ears. I’m not talking football IQ, even though that’s very important. I’m talking about the mental fortitude of going to a college team and not being the only “stud” anymore. So many guys have gotten shots, be it Jucco D1 or whatever, and get there and there’s 125 other guys walking around that are as good if not better than they are and they can’t take that for whatever reason. 

Edited by Poundtherock23

16 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If McClendon, Burton, and Sweeney scare him, wait til he plays Bama, State, and LSU every year

SMH! Not sure what your profession is but it definitely needs to be a recruiter. Here is what you guys don’t understand. Yes Forrest, Trousdale and Watertown is much better than ER. But when you have 2-4 of your best athletes on any those teams and all you got to do is stop one player of course your going to shut him down. 

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

An SEC caliber player's highlights should have clips against Trousdale and Watertown and not exclusively the Cascades and Jo Byrns on the schedule. 

And that he does as well. Especially his sophomore year! Didn’t play against them this year. I think he is done for the year with separated shoulder 

On 10/18/2021 at 1:31 PM, GBO52 said:

Didn't play too hot against ER, couldn't keep our feet and fumbled the snap several times....... Played good against TC but shot ourselves in the foot multiple times with flags. Played terrible against Watertown on offense but I blame that strictly on play calling, if we had our head coach I think we win the H20 game but also they didn't play good at all against us either.... Our record doesn't hold too true to how good/bad we are but we shoulda beat portland, and macon too! Shoulda, woulda, coulda though!

ER was 0/3 in the redzone, which killed them obviously. The only difference between this years ER team and previous ones is ER can effectively run the ball now. QB production is the same as last years but the Run game is much improved. I think the game is going to be much closer than anticipated