Union City celebrates senior night with Liberty Tech coming to Town

Tornado82

I always look forward to this game because the seniors are honored and they play with a extra chip on there shoulder. UC shook the rust off last week and should come out firing on all cylinders this week. Time to finish this regular season off strong with a strong showing against Liberty then off to Mus Stank stadium to face a tough opponent.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The arrival of JCM has impacted Liberty in numbers, but not games. I do believe Liberty will have close to 30 players if it wasn't for the arrival of JCM. However, there would still be 0-8 due to talent.  They have scored 12 points all season. Union City should get this game to 35 by halftime with ease.

To my acknowledge, there are two teams with dressing out players in the teens. Liberty with their issues, and Bruceton due to injuries and players quitting during the year. Bruceton is playing with a few 8th graders. I was informed one of their safeties is wearing #63. haha

23 hours ago, BigSwoShow said:

I’m hoping for a fight. We have Huntington on the Magic Carpet the last game of the season. I want our boys sharpened and ready to go. Come on Liberty. Give us a hard fought game.

We gonnna do a lil stank tenderizing for you twisty fellas this week!  All you should have to do is put em in the oven for 60 minutes next week !!!

44 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We gonnna do a lil stank tenderizing for you twisty fellas this week!  All you should have to do is put em in the oven for 60 minutes next week !!!

Well I hope your right. We will take one game at a time but no doubt we will be in a dog fight next week. We never back down or quit and with it being Huntington that will give us Alittle more fire, mainly because these kids have had a heated rivalry with them from 3rd grade to 8th grade then it stopped. Not like we haven’t played on the magic carpet. Nothing new. Ready for a show down.  GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!!

PV and JB.  
Tornadoes for life