Anderson county Journey To Bearden

1 hour ago, FilmCzar said:

I wish the guy who works as Packer's assistant (Austin Price) could take over the main commentary on the Thursday Night Games and have Cain give him the assist.

I actually like Mark Packer. He has a lot on his plate. May not be best broadcaster to some but I have always like Mark. And he has always Given My Nephew HC AC credit. And when Davey was playing on Friday night hits ...I think it was. He was just Great! Austin is probably just the opposite. Lol. But they make a good couple or rather team IMO

If the Mavs take this one 28-14 or more than that two weeks of rest has been worth the regrouping plans. We will see. But by all odds this game could come down to late in the 4th. If Bearden wins then the Mavs may struggle in the Playoffs. Because Bearden themselves have not had a banner year. But it's interesting If it's a play to win or just a learning mission.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

22 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I actually like Mark Packer. He has a lot on his plate. May not be best broadcaster to some but I have always like Mark. And he has always Given My Nephew HC AC credit. And when Davey was playing on Friday night hits ...I think it was. He was just Great! Austin is probably just the opposite. Lol. But they make a good couple or rather team IMO

I agree. I like Mark and enjoy the banter he and Austin have. I have to admit the little jabs Mark throws at Austin do make me laugh.

15 minutes ago, thefox said:

I agree. I like Mark and enjoy the banter he and Austin have. I have to admit the little jabs Mark throws at Austin do make me laugh.

I disagree. I do not for the life of me understand why Price puts up with Packer's s***. Packer clearly gives him a hard time almost the entire game and really doesn't let up and Price just stands there in silence. It is cringe-worthy because Austin does a fantastic job and has for some time. He is also a big-time insider with UT Football and a great writer with the UT Affiliate for Unapproved Website.

3 hours ago, thefox said:

Yeah it's cute and then Austin Snarls or giggles softly. He did last night when he said Powell came back to win against AC too...lol

2 hours ago, Mave4life8519 said:

Anyone now how the last two weeks of practice went for AC? I don’t think AC practice all last week while on fall break.

They practiced Sunday. As far as not practicing on their off week, I know at least for the past 5 years they've either had the whole week off or they've came back on the thursday or friday. 

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Mav you don’t have anything to worry about when you play round 1 against region 1. Now Round 2 when Betsy comes to Mav Town you might struggle.

Noonesfool my wishlist. Is that we have had time solidify our defense and Enough time to regroup an offense and special teams to prepare for a deep playoff run and pull one of the biggest upset in years in 3 Rd round win and then go on to win the state championship in style....Now is that asking for too much....Or is it possible? That's all I am asking for.

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Noonesfool my wishlist. Is that we have had time solidify our defense and Enough time to regroup an offense and special teams to prepare for a deep playoff run and pull one of the biggest upset in years in 3 Rd round win and then go on to win the state championship in style....Now is that asking for too much....Or is it possible? That's all I am asking for.

Same Song, Same Story.  You ain't beating Greeneville this year if you are even lucky enough to make it, to much Speed that the Mavs don't have!  Would this make it 8 in a row if you do make it to round 3?