LA vs CPA

VOLHAWK

9 hours ago, Navy21412 said:

of course he could have...if Dilfer wants to move LA up to Da-AAA (like Knox Catholic did) he could do it tomorrow.  He chose something else....BA, Ensworth...they have similar enrollments and they chose to play up...and have for years.  Not up to the rest of us to accommodate a Californian who has been coaching in Tennessee for 2 years.  

LOL....

9 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

He could have played all the AAA teams he wanted this year. He chose to stay down.

The pool of teams that will play him is dwindling in TN. He is going to get that "national schedule" he wanted soon.

Let it go hater.....you've beaten that dead horse for 3 years.  It will happen next go around.  Dilfer did not know they would be this good this fast.  He played BA and PJP2 last year and lost both.   Also, I think it's just a two year cycle this go around.  I have a feeling that the 3 classes will collapse into 2 and LA and CPA will move up.

53 minutes ago, TTate said:

Let it go hater.....you've beaten that dead horse for 3 years.  It will happen next go around.  Dilfer did not know they would be this good this fast.  He played BA and PJP2 last year and lost both.   Also, I think it's just a two year cycle this go around.  I have a feeling that the 3 classes will collapse into 2 and LA and CPA will move up.

It's a 2 year cycle.  Story i heard is that Dilfer wanted to move up, but Ingle wouldn't commit to it nor commit to playing LA if LA was AAA and CPA AA.  He wants to keep the rivalry in place.  No rivalry if you don't play each other.

12 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

He could have played all the AAA teams he wanted this year. He chose to stay down.

The pool of teams that will play him is dwindling in TN. He is going to get that "national schedule" he wanted soon.

the church of christ of Lipscomb are where they supposed to b..their numbers or the numbers they say thay have say so...Booger thinkin whether they chose to play up or stay doesnt matter.......Booger alway giggled bout folks complainin bout teams not playin up once they are layin teams cross their laps and spankin them tails

.....and Booger nose MM76 didnt say they should move up

.....Booger remember not to many years back when ND was avg 10+ games/season for bout 8 years and they were a few comics whinin bout ND should move up.....and the Irish never got a Gold Ball during that time......Aluminum City & Luzianne kept takin them from us

Booger just sayin :thumb:

12 hours ago, Navy21412 said:

of course he could have...if Dilfer wants to move LA up to Da-AAA (like Knox Catholic did) he could do it tomorrow.  He chose something else....BA, Ensworth...they have similar enrollments and they chose to play up...and have for years.  Not up to the rest of us to accommodate a Californian who has been coaching in Tennessee for 2 years.  

Booger ant nasal drippin if California falls off into the Pacific either.... but does Navy accommadate Dilfer if Dilfer were a Tennessean.....Booger thinkin Navy gotta nuff Dilfer hate that Navy ant

.news flash for the new coacht guy.....Catholic North did not chose to play up to Da-AAA as Navy would put it.............Catholic North cut a deal back in 2016 and got to play in the PUB class when all the other privates had to leave the PUBs .....when the honeymoon period was over for Catholic North....they had to play in the D2-AAA division where they belong.......it wernt no choice.....640ish (100 over the D2-AA max) students will do that

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger ant nasal drippin if California falls off into the Pacific either.... but does Navy accommadate Dilfer if Dilfer were a Tennessean.....Booger thinkin Navy gotta nuff Dilfer hate that Navy ant

.news flash for the new coacht guy.....Catholic North did not chose to play up to Da-AAA as Navy would put it.............Catholic North cut a deal back in 2016 and got to play in the PUB class when all the other privates had to leave the PUBs .....when the honeymoon period was over for Catholic North....they had to play in the D2-AAA division where they belong.......it wernt no choice.....640ish (100 over the D2-AA max) students will do that

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

That's a little much..."hate"? not from me....but I'm bothered that a guy who has been here for 2 years publicly calling out teams that have been doing this a long time for not scheduling his team when he decides he wants to play them.  We've been dealing with scheduling issues for 25 years since the public/private split...calling people out like that and implying "they are afraid of us" just not my cup of tea....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JRB said:

Amazing stat that the LA QB, for the season, has zero INT's and more TD passes than incompletions.  If he plays a clean game, LA will be tough to beat.

BreadTruck- what kind of pressure can CPA put on the QB?

He is very impressive!  He runs very well also.  I’m not a defensive expert, but it always feels like CPA plays bend don’t break on Defense. Not a lot of blitzing, but every once in a while one of the linebackers will surprise the other side. Our three down linemen senior starters have played a lot of football together since they were sophomores.  Our secondary seems improved this year also, but this will be a challenge like nothing else they’ve seen this year.  

44 minutes ago, Navy21412 said:

That's a little much..."hate"? not from me....but I'm bothered that a guy who has been here for 2 years publicly calling out teams that have been doing this a long time for not scheduling his team when he decides he wants to play them.  We've been dealing with scheduling issues for 25 years since the public/private split...calling people out like that and implying "they are afraid of us" just not my cup of tea....

Booger ant no tea drinker of that either...

....the conversations of whether Dilfer and the church of christers move up is mid rattlin......they havnt won anything except a few contest

.....if anybody in the privates on the grounds of just kickin everybodys Hillary needs to make a move up its the Presbyterians..theyre the D2-AAA bellcow.....theyve been most dominate 3a and D2AA per say since 2003....except for Maryvilles next door neighbor and lil sister

...Booger doin a lil bit promotin and vyin for local players and the program is benefittin from it

.... if the Irish still had the teams it had a few years ago.....people would still b whinin bout them not movin up.....but that ant the case....Irish can hardly buy a win now and nobody will dodge them for schedulin.....funny how that works

Booger just sayin

4 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Ways to watch / hear the game tonight:

TV - MyTV30

Radio - 104.5 The Zone

Streaming - https://watchstadium.com/live/

wouldnt mind observin this one BT28.....but Booger will get to see them repeat that game no question Dec 2

.....D2 & D1 championship series should be rotated every other year....and this game would b a saturday game

....T$$AA decision makers sure ant the ones you want building things you have to depend your life on

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

17 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger ant no tea drinker of that either...

....the conversations of whether Dilfer and the church of christers move up is mid rattlin......they havnt won anything except a few contest

.....if anybody in the privates on the grounds of just kickin everybodys Hillary needs to make a move up its the Presbyterians..theyre the D2-AAA bellcow.....theyve been most dominate 3a and D2AA per say since 2003....except for Maryvilles next door neighbor and lil sister

...Booger doin a lil bit promotin and vyin for local players and the program is benefittin from it

.... if the Irish still had the teams it had a few years ago.....people would still b whinin bout them not movin up.....but that ant the case....Irish can hardly buy a win now and nobody will dodge them for schedulin.....funny how that works

Booger just sayin

I don't think they should feel any pressure to play up; do whatever is best for your program.  But don't start yapping in public that those guys are ducking you when you had a chance to join them in D2-AAA.  If that's what you want there's an easy solution to getting there.

38 minutes ago, Booger said:

wouldnt mind observin this one BT28.....but Booger will get to see them repeat that game no question Dec 2

.....D2 & D1 championship series should be rotated every other year....and this game would b a saturday game

....T$$AA decision makers sure ant the ones you want building things you have to depend your life on

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger, I hope I get to join you on 12/2. I was just thinking last night how lucky I’ve been as a CPA fan / dad / whatever over the past 11 years. I think your Irish, Alcoa, and now Oakland are the only programs we have a losing record against during that period.