LA vs CPA

VOLHAWK

christ church mustangs gonna be in the endzone least 5 x......so the lions of the Presbytery better match that.....which Booger thinkin breadtrucks lions want....both teams staff will have spent bunches time observin the oakland game for major clues....

....neither the presbyterians nor the lipscomb christ church will b challenged....a wash for which team is challenged the most... they both could end up in Chattanooga repeatin this weeks game and last seasons game for the 2021 Gold ball playin half breathers in their lineup....

...CPA & Lipscomb will run gutshot thru the playoffs like a cheese krystal thru Booger's gut...

thats a Booger Pickin 7e4096e3d9ee22895a059d7791969d45.gif

2 hours ago, Booger said:

christ church mustangs gonna be in the endzone least 5 x......so the lions of the Presbytery better match that.....which Booger thinkin breadtrucks lions want....both teams staff will have spent bunches time observin the oakland game for major clues....

....neither the presbyterians nor the lipscomb christ church will b challenged....a wash for which team is challenged the most... they both could end up in Chattanooga repeatin this weeks game and last seasons game for the 2021 Gold ball playin half breathers in their lineup....

...CPA & Lipscomb will run gutshot thru the playoffs like a cheese krystal thru Booger's gut...

thats a Booger Pickin 7e4096e3d9ee22895a059d7791969d45.gif

Booger is correct if LA can score 30+....but I don't think that happens.  Oakland held them under that and CPA has a better defense in my opinion.  They also have the much bigger line.

Both will smash their way to the gold ball and it won't even be close.

33 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Booger is correct if LA can score 30+....but I don't think that happens.  Oakland held them under that and CPA has a better defense in my opinion.  They also have the much bigger line.

Both will smash their way to the gold ball and it won't even be close.

Agree that both will be in Chattanooga. Lausanne not a consideration this year?

20 hours ago, VOLHAWK said:

Last year State game with these two teams was one of the most hard hitting High School games I'd seen in a long time so I cant see 30 by one team. Credit both teams for getting Div II the respect that has lacked for years.

Booger bettin volhawk a moonpie that 30 is seen....

.....would the coacht newby that Booger thinkin might be a middle state homer to one of these 2.....enlighten Booger and the rest of us on the respect thing thats been lackin for years.....volhawk left a danglin participle out there

Booger just sayin :roll:

4 hours ago, VOLHAWK said:

Respect part of my post meaning CPA, LA, MBA,NC,DA ( Div II ) and others scheduling bigger public schools in the past . I don't remember private scheduling big public schools like Oakland ,PC , Riverdale etc... 

MBA plays PC every other year.  PC's head coach has a son on the MBA team.  BA plays Whitehaven.  Father Ryan played 2 time KY 5A state champs, Collierville and Germantown are played routinely by CBHS, MUS and Ryan.  

But I will give you that....I don't see any of them scheduling Oakland.

20 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

MBA plays PC every other year.  PC's head coach has a son on the MBA team.  BA plays Whitehaven.  Father Ryan played 2 time KY 5A state champs, Collierville and Germantown are played routinely by CBHS, MUS and Ryan.  

But I will give you that....I don't see any of them scheduling Oakland.

It somewhat goes in cycles.  When BA was on top, WAY on top, not many schools were willing to schedule them, thus they travelled to TX, FL, Trinity Catholic, etc to find games.  All the years when Pope was bad, everybody was knocking on their door looking for a game.  Now with a little success, Pope cannot find a local Sumner Co game so have have scheduled out of region games games with LA, Independence, Ravenwood, BGA, etc. 

As my Purple friend said, but not with Oakland.