South Pittsburg vs copper basin ( stone man and little grider man against this grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yeah, they will only score in the 50s instead of 60s

Only scored 42, score doesn’t reflect the game much at all. Cougars squandered some opportunities early on that could’ve made for a better game. I personally feel like that’s the hardest we have played all year in a game. But with all of that being said hats off to the Pirates, that’s a good bunch of boys y’all have over there. But like many of y’all said the line is problem and the line definitely needs work. If y’all can get that straightened out, y’all should be playing in Chattanooga come December.

31 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Only scored 42, score doesn’t reflect the game much at all. Cougars squandered some opportunities early on that could’ve made for a better game. I personally feel like that’s the hardest we have played all year in a game. But with all of that being said hats off to the Pirates, that’s a good bunch of boys y’all have over there. But like many of y’all said the line is problem and the line definitely needs work. If y’all can get that straightened out, y’all should be playing in Chattanooga come December.

D line is solid, o line needs consistency. They are what they are at this point and just need consistent play.

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It was good to finally hear Gio's name called tonight.    But lemme tell ya, that Huntley boy been playing big and tall all year.

Yeah he plays very well too, did #58 the offensive lineman get hurt tonight? In my opinion he’s one of the best offensive lineman y’all have even though he’s young.

21 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Remember, Corbin Fitzgerald had like 5 INT’s by himself one year in the playoffs.  I can’t remember who it was against though.  Seems like it was against Clay Co or maybe Columbia Academy?

3 interceptions is the Pirate Record for 1 Game. It was tied last night