Greenback at Oakdale. For third and fourth place in region 2.

GFD709SHREK

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep.We may still be in.Three way tie with Midway/OZ/GB.

Midway gets the 3 spot for overall wins and GB gets in for the Head to Head with OZ???Crow Is this correct??

Looks like it to me. Coalfield 1 and Oakdale 2 (that’s just weird to say) midway 3 with 3-3 region but due to 3 way tie overall wins. Now 4 would go to the next tie breaker though as head to head is out due to round robin wins with you midway and Oz so might be fewest losses or wins over .500 teams I’d have to dig. I don’t think head to head breaks your tie with OZ because of the round robin 3 way tie. 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Looks like it to me. Coalfield 1 and Oakdale 2 (that’s just weird to say) midway 3 with 3-3 region but due to 3 way tie overall wins. Now 4 would go to the next tie breaker though as head to head is out due to round robin wins with you midway and Oz so might be fewest losses or wins over .500 teams I’d have to dig. I don’t think head to head breaks your tie with OZ because of the round robin 3 way tie. 

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/1619739002

this helps I think

Just now, orngnblk said:

I think Midway breaks the 3 way tie win overall wins.Then head to head comes into play again,but I've been wrong before.lol.Like it matters we will get lit up anyway

No it doesn’t work like that unless it’s a 3 way tie but 1 of them had lost to both others. If y’all were 4-2 in region losing to midway and Oakdale and they were 4-2 but both beat you y’all would still be a 3 way tie. Then their head to head counts and it resets for their tie breaker. If round robin it doesn’t reset it goes to overall wins. If that doesn’t do it it goes to strength of schedule as in who has played the most .500 teams. Then if that’s a tie still it goes who has beat the most .500 teams and so on. 

Just now, OS2013 said:

It

So forfeiting Covid games seems like it might cost OS a spot, which genuinely sucks. 

Possibly. I haven’t looked into who has played how many .500 teams and honestly don’t know if y’all forfeiting our game counts as a .500 team on the schedule or not. Not sure about that rule but I’d guess y’all can’t count us as a .500 opponent played.