#1 Meigs County @ #4 Marion County

3 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Got beat in all parts of the game.  Coaching, line got whipped, special teams.  Congrats.   

I think a lot of people overlooked this Meigs team, but Marion is still a very capable, solid team. As I said, the loser of this game still has life to play again. Things start getting serious next week. I hope your QB isn't hurt too bad and can play next week. 

I will eat crow on this one. I said Marion by 14 and boy was I wrong. I traveled to this one and what I saw was a Meigs team that came out physical and hit Marion in the mouth and Marion didn't know how to respond. Out coached and out played. I seen adjustments be made in the 2nd half by Marion that should have been made in the 1st qt. I seen kids not wrapping up tackles land looking like we're afraid of contact. I think Marion will regroup and I still think they can make a run. I honestly hope to see this matchup again. On to next week.

6 minutes ago, FactSpitter said:

I will eat crow on this one. I said Marion by 14 and boy was I wrong. I traveled to this one and what I saw was a Meigs team that came out physical and hit Marion in the mouth and Marion didn't know how to respond. Out coached and out played. I seen adjustments be made in the 2nd half by Marion that should have been made in the 1st qt. I seen kids not wrapping up tackles land looking like we're afraid of contact. I think Marion will regroup and I still think they can make a run. I honestly hope to see this matchup again. On to next week.

Not so sure about a run. May have lost more than a game tonight unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, FactSpitter said:

:thumb: yes sir. Not out just a setback. Marion has a good team but so are we. We left no doubts.