Sonny Moore Ranking 10-25-2021

croz6110

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I'd agree with you about Halls.A cold,rainy windy night.Both teams had trouble holding onto the ball.A lot of LC problems, I'm going to catch some flack,is play calling.Clock management.Maybe he's waiting till playoffs.But have an all state receiver that has maybe 1 to 2 passes thrown his way.I know they didn't need it againt Fulton Co but if LC isn't going to open things up,then they will not look as good against a Halls type team.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'd agree with you about Halls.A cold,rainy windy night.Both teams had trouble holding onto the ball.A lot of LC problems, I'm going to catch some flack,is play calling.Clock management.Maybe he's waiting till playoffs.But have an all state receiver that has maybe 1 to 2 passes thrown his way.I know they didn't need it againt Fulton Co but if LC isn't going to open things up,then they will not look as good against a Halls type team.

Fair enough... my next question is, ya'll got that grass mowed yet?  ;-)

On 10/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, OldTownRoad said:

Given the two point addition for home field advantage, that puts Clay County at 118.04 and Gordonsville at 117.54, meaning Friday's contest is a virtual toss up. I would say the rankings got that aspect correct. Although, I do not believe that Clay County should be #2. McKenzie, Peabody, Fayetteville, and South Pitt should all be ahead of Clay County in my opinion.

So according to these rankings.. Clay County is 30 points better than Pitt? Yes we’re down but wow. 

3 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

So according to these rankings.. Clay County is 30 points better than Pitt? Yes we’re down but wow. 

I don't think it translates point for point on the football field. However, I agree that gap is too large. The road to Chattanooga runs through South Pitt for the East.

Edited by OldTownRoad