Halls vs Daniel Boone

Williams

You Halls fans will also love our stadium announcer, he is the most excitable guy you could ever imagine.    He even gets excited when the opposing team scores.       So load up your cars, vans, trucks, etc. and bring a big crowd to Gray, TN 37615.   And yes, you will have to google how to get here and it may look like you are driving out to the boondocks because essentially that is where we are.....

2 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

You Halls fans will also love our stadium announcer, he is the most excitable guy you could ever imagine.    He even gets excited when the opposing team scores.       So load up your cars, vans, trucks, etc. and bring a big crowd to Gray, TN 37615.   And yes, you will have to google how to get here and it may look like you are driving out to the boondocks because essentially that is where we are.....

did you recommend good eats?

33 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

That pizza place where you all get your pizza from is A++ also.  Can't remember the name of it though.

Probably     Stephen's Pizzeria (stephenspizzeria.com)

There is also a food truck set up on the left less than a mile from the school.     Meals of shrimp, chicken or whitefish.    Comes with home-cut fries, hushpuppies & slaw.    This has become my pre-game meal as of late.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Halls played West and Powell to the wire. I look for this one to go the other direction. Halls by a couple of scores.

You could very well be correct my friend.  However, if I remember correctly Boone took the Cyclones to down the wire.  Is it safe to say that these 2 teams could potentially be the 2 best under rated teams going at it this Friday?  I think it will be a good game to watch and who knows it may go down to the wire?   Have a blessed week.

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

That pizza place where you all get your pizza from is A++ also.  Can't remember the name of it though.

If your gonna come this far and eat pizza them I would make the drive to Luke’s Pizza in Johnson City. Their pizza is great and the hot wings and pretty much anything on the menu.  It’s Maybe a 15min drive from Boone/Gray. 

17 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Probably     Stephen's Pizzeria (stephenspizzeria.com)

There is also a food truck set up on the left less than a mile from the school.     Meals of shrimp, chicken or whitefish.    Comes with home-cut fries, hushpuppies & slaw.    This has become my pre-game meal as of late.

I looked it up on the map, it's actually Simm's on Boones Creek.  Next to Boones Creek Food City.

On 11/2/2021 at 4:26 PM, Romansfive8 said:

You could very well be correct my friend.  However, if I remember correctly Boone took the Cyclones to down the wire.  Is it safe to say that these 2 teams could potentially be the 2 best under rated teams going at it this Friday?  I think it will be a good game to watch and who knows it may go down to the wire?   Have a blessed week.

Halls was possibly a couple of plays away from being in one of the top two spots in the region. Being a Central fan, don't know that I want to play them again.( if it were to play out that way) They don't kill themselves with personal fouls or bad judgement penalties. They play sound, basic, grind it out football.